'Reincarnated' Woman

Sues Hefner

for $3 Billion

7/9/2009 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This one is impossible to explain -- really, it is -- but we'll try.

Hugh Hefner docs: Click to launch
A woman possessed by the "most beautifiliest angel lusefer" and claims to be the "reincarnation of Venus Aphrodite Demilo" has filed a $3 billion lawsuit against Hugh Hefner, suing him for ... well ... it's nearly impossible to tell.

Sheri Allred -- who also calls herself "the biggest hat in the world" -- claims Hefner is a member of a pedophile organization and once hid under her bed when she was five-years-old in order to do naughty things to her.

And that's just the beginning ... seriously, just read it for yourself.

LOL on a friday

OMG..did one see the Adopted Mother part?? LOL..is that even possible.. safe to say this is a fanatic...I like how she had initially wanted to sue for 2 billion but scratched it out and put 3!!! lmao..this just made my friday.

Linda T

" If you know what I mean..." Uh, no... do YOU!?!
And Dave70- TMZ got it right, its the crackhead who needs spellcheck, but again, maybe not- she is afterall, the all knowing hat! LMFAO

Denise

LMFAO.....DAMN THIS LADY NEEDS HER OWN TV SHOW....YES IS SHE CRAZY ANYONE CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT...BUT IS SHE ANY DIFFERENT THEN OCTOMOM??? I RATHER SEE THIS CHECK AND TELL HER STORY THEN DEAL WITH OCTOMOM....HA HA HA THIS IS SOME FUNNY SH*T

Denise

OOPS! I SPELLED CHICK2 WRONG...HA HA HA...SORRY I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF....WHOA! I NEED A DRINK JUST READING THIS...

Kristi

Holy crap she is higher then a freaking kite she has more problems then she understands wow crazy lady put her in a crazy house please.

Matt

all i can say is that if this thing makes it through court and she gets paid... I'm suing Hustler Magazine for my caroptunnel xD

hehehe

Charles Volcher

ISN'T IRONIC THAT BOTH SHERI AND FAME LAWYER AMBULANCE CHASER GLORIA ALLRED SHARE THE SAME LAST NAME COULD BE HER SISTER

Valerie

Which brings me to my next point, kids, don't smoke crack.

demand

She is mentally ill....I bet you all kick cancer patients in the face, too!

parakeetazz

Okay, this broad is nuts obviously. Did any of that make sense at all? I dont think so so you know it will get thrown out of court. Really she couldnt think of something, I dont know, believable?

Cyn

Why did we stop sterilizing people again? You know, it really was a good practice. Did any of you get that she has CHILDREN????

Charles

Well, anybody can sue anybody for anything in this world. Just putting the case into effect doesn't make it true.
I'll wager it NEVER makes it past a judge who'll throw it out as a nuisance case and a waste of the court's time.
Definitely this woman should be in a mental hospital instead of giving TMZ stuff to talk about.

ladynice

WTF in deed... the woman is straight up crazy and needs to take her medication. She also needs to leave man alone!!! She just wants what he has, stupid woman!!

TOM RHODES

THIS WOMAN IS CRAZY, AND SHOULD BE LOCKED UP. THAT MUCH IS OBVIOUS TO SANE PEOPLE. JUST READING THE LAWSUIT SHOWS THAT SHE IS CRAZY.

EITHER THAT OR THE LAWSUIT AGAINST HEFNER SHOULD BE DROPPED, OR SHE CAN TAKE A HIKE OFF OF A CLIFF.

THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY.