Sacha Baron Cohen

BINGO! Re-Sued

7/10/2009 10:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who sued Sacha Baron Cohen over a "Bruno" attack now says the actor never struck her, but beat her down emotionally to the point she's now confined to a wheelchair.

Sacha Baron Cohen -- BINGO! Re-Sued
Richelle Olson has amended her lawsuit against Cohen, NBC Universal and others, claiming Cohen and his crew were "replete with deceit, fraud and misrepresentation" when they contacted the charity she ran, offering to send a "celebrity" to her charity bingo tournament for the elderly.

Olson claims the character Bruno showed up and began calling bingo numbers "using vulgar and offensive language over the loud speaker system." She says she asked him to stop but he didn't, and the film crew captured her "humiliating emotional reaction."

The suit claims Olson left the stage, went into a side room, began sobbing uncontrollably and lost consciousness, falling headfirst into a concrete slab. As a result, she's confined to a wheelchair and a walker.

She's suing for unspecified damages. And, we're told, the scene was cut from the movie. Welcome to Hollywood.

wityonastyazz

#38 you are as stupid as she is. Why are there so many stupid ass ppl on this earth??????? DAMN!

TheMan

I am so sick of this Bruno crap. They just cant wait to gay everything up!

me

There are so many stupid people on this earth, because smart people like you say so, Jlynn. Breathe. It'll be okay.

Hope

Oh man, seriously?

He used dirty words and it traumatized her so much that she fainted, fell, and is now in a wheelchair? He physically harmed her without laying a hand on her? Really? Damn, Sacha has garnered the power of The Force! Or maybe this woman is just a fruit loop who is after any money she can get from a celebrity because she got a little embarrassed.

moveover

Is it just me or is anyone else sick and tired of seeing pictures in the news of this ass clown wearing his stupid outfits? His schtick has gotten very old now.

me

Like I said, I hope she gets every penny.

ly9512

I hate Bruno with a passion. I don't know why Sacha can't just be himself in interviews. And when he did that one interview and had an "emotional breakdown" over stuff that didn't even really happen in real life.. Give me a break, Sacha.

JRL

"He said vicious awful things to me, and I fell down the stairs, and my shoes fell off!"

justmyimagination

I can certainly see where someone would feel slighted once they found out that they were punked, and they in turn would try to make a buck off of SBC because he misrepresented himself and he's cashing in on it! They just want their piece of the pie. Without them, he doesn't have a film. He's a comedian, but unfortunately the laughs come at someone else's expense. To some people it's really funny to observe his antics, unless of course that someone everyone is laughing at is you. The only thing I've seen him in is Borat, and understandably I can see where people feel he has taken advantage of their kindness & naivete. He's making tons of money with his guerrilla style filmmaking. In the end, what comes around goes around. Let's see if he has a sense of humor when the tables are turned.

1LawRN

#23...that was very funny! This is just another whack job who wants a quick buck. I see it all the time sooo....get a JOB lady!

Walter

Convenient that no one saw her fall.

Michael Madsen

Makes sense to me... is my i.v. in yet?

Mary Worth

How in the world did this bitch live this long when she can't take a joke but goes into a side room and sobs uncontrollably.
Has anyone in their lifetime ever heard of a person sobbing uncontrollably so that they lose consciousness?
And then to hit the concrete head first? She must be flat as a pancake!

Bitch jiust wants her fifteen minutes of fame even if she has to practice extortion!

Octomom

Really? What scene was she in because I just saw this film today and this dumb slut wasn't in it.

me

Read, dear. They took the scene out. I never knew a man who wasn't disappointing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments