Jon Gosselin on Vacay with Girlfriend

7/11/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin was photographed earlier today in St. Tropez, holding hands with his girlfriend, Hailey Glassman.

media_removed.jpg

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rosemary

FIRST?

princesspink

Wow --- that just looks... weird. He used to be a nice family man -- now he's just another ugly rich guy going through a middle aged crisis.

Shaw

Good for him!!!!
Hope he finds love and a great job!!!!

Mememememememe

I see your man kiwis are returning. Your future ex-wife ripped them from your body during your reality show. Learn from your mistakes and avoid bi-polar women.

bettiebb

haha, all he's wearing now is Hardy. What a loser, he'll do anything for a buck. Again TMZ, who cares about this fly faced looking guy!!

Kathleen

He is pathetic. I can't believe he would be out flaunting a relationship when he's still married. Not to mention that he has 8 kids at home. I hope he ends up with nothing and that the girlfriend dumps him once realizing he's a loser. I can't stand it when men aren't divorced and they are out there with other women. Finish one relationship before moving on. Obviously you couldnt handle that yet you're trying to start another. She's just as bad being that she knows he's married. TMZ, don't give them anymore coverage. They're both pathetic.

Hey Jon, think about McNair while youj're with your new fling....

Jeff

He is a family man......Kate is psycho. She woulda run anyone in their right mind off. Kate needs some Diprivan.

Kim

Who didnt see this coming?

me

This young woman is NO role model for Jon's eight kids. I know Kate was overbearing, but I still have a problem with this, and seeing them hold hands.

Jstbtrflyz

#6. I don't believe he's flaunting a relationship, Kate is well aware that he's in one. She drove it to him. I can't tell you how many times I would have dope slapped her if she spoke to me the way she spoke to him. I'm not condoning cheating on your wife and/or husband, but human beings can only take so much. No worries though, the Nannies will still take care of the kids so Kate can fly all over the place at speaking engagements and book signings.....

Delicious

This girl doesn't look like Deanna Hummel. This is another girl?

Shaw

Is that Kates Doctors daughter?

omgiamgoingnuts

He's truly having one of those "breakdowns" that guys have when the tough gets really tough. He walks around NOT DIVORCED yet but yet he acts as though it's OK - I hope KATE takes everything away from him. INCLUDING the show~!

Kimmy

Good for him!!! Kate is a physco!!! He deserves happiness and maybe Kate will learn to treat people better.

bettiebb

John's money days will be over soon, and so will Kate's. America wants to see how hard it is to raise a family as a family, not as a broken up couple sleeping with anyone to get off. This is sad, and twisted. TLC will pull the plug soon. TLC is a family based channel, and in case they haven't noticed, this does not fit the bill. Not at all.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments