« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Romo -- Living Single?

7/14/2009 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Word on the street is Tony Romo dumped Jessica Simpson the night before her "Barbie & Ken" themed birthday party last weekend -- and it didn't take the Cowboy long to have his first guy's night out.

Tony Romo: Click to watch
Romo hit up the Steel Panther show at the Key Club in Hollywood last night with his mantourage -- who tried blocking the dude from every question we threw at him.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

laura bell lou

Jessica should be glad she's rid of that trash! He'll be a nobody soon! I would have never heard of him if he hadn't started seeing her. Who cares about him anyway! He needs to worry about his football team since the best player just left and went to another team. He cried and got his way because he wanted to be the special player and couldn't until TK had to be removed so he wouldn't cry!!!!! REDSKINS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Anita

Don't know anything about boats. But I do hope the hundred thousand dollars was just a down payment on his boat.
That way, perhaps she can repossess the damn thig. That's what I would do to that loser.

Bex

'Bout time! She is nasty! Maybe this time he will go for someone with a brain.

Josh

It would be an unbelievable embarassment for a pro football quarterback to have to participate in a "ken and barbie" party with his girlfriend. The fact that she would actually plan something like that makes me think she has lost touch with reality.

magentapyramid

A Ken & Barbie party???? At 29???? Puh-leez!!!!! And he's a cruel, insensitive prick for breaking up with her the night before her birthday!!!!
I would say that they're perfect for each other - but obviously NOT!!!
Good luck to both of them - separately, of course.

nlsn tlvsn

(((K)))
***
(((A)))
***
(((R)))
***
(((M)))
***
(((A)))
***
THAT'S what you get for dumping Nick because you get soooooooooooooo sickeningly full of yourself you can do better and have a SLIMEBALL (Daddy Joe) PIMP for a father egging you on, who _also_ wants to get in your pants (along w/ your buzzard beak lying -- about plastic surgery -- sister).

Terry

If you look at past pictures of these two you rarely see him touching her, His body langrage is distant in almost all photos.
It was clear to me he was unsure of this relationship for a very long time and stayed in this long...well only he knows why. This split cannot be a surprize to Jessica come on, she hung in there hoping against hope he would come around.

Lil

oh wow I wonder if Nick has anything to do with this. I could never figure out what she saw in Romo. He has a nic e body but he has a weird backwoods face like in Deliverance.
Nick was drop dead gorgeous! and they made the most beautiful couple on the planet ...so hopefully they will get back together!!!

Twinker

Congrats to Tony Romo. I now can have respect for him again and he can have his concentration back as the Cowboys head to the new season and new stadium. No more Messica or T.O. The drama can now stay on the field. Go Cowboys.

Karen

The Barbie & Ken theme would be enough of a reason to dump someone.

Anita

She probably gives pretty good suck. That's why a man stays around longer than he should have.

tg

It's one thing dumping somebody - but dumping them the day before their Birthday is one the biggest JERK moves I've seen. I got no special love for Jessica, but what this guy did makes him a JERK in my eyes. I hope other women take heed to this man and theirself with him. It looks like he can be a real Azzzzzzzzzzz.

Terry

Stop following TMZ's scorned woman attempt to slam the guy, leave him alone.

He gave it a shot and it was a long shot from the start, Jessica is no victim.
She left her marriage then relationship jumped so not to be alone, perfect time to be that and figure some things out..

The guy was never that into her and she semed ok to settle with that, No bad guys here it's just over.

Josh

"She probably gives pretty good suck."

I seriously doubt it. I see her as an "eew don't squirt that stuff in my mouth" girl.

Tony

Ken, is that you??? #54 post?

Guys don't talk like that. you must be gay, only gay guys talk like that.