'Real Housewives' Kid: Drug Bust Groundhog Day

7/16/2009 1:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Josh Waring Real Housewives Downside: Josh Waring was arrested again for possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia. Upside: This time his mother, Lauri Waring of "Real Housewives of Orange County," wasn't the one who turned him in.

Josh was busted at 2:30 PM today at his home in Orange County and is currently being booked in an OC jail.

Waring was sentenced to 240 days back in September of '08 for possession of heroin and ecstasy and an intent to sell -- after his mother found the drugs and contacted the police.

He was released in February but is still on probation -- so he's pretty much screwed.

Livy

Whoa! Be nice to Lauri? That trollop of a sperm vessel is NO MOTHER. She's been out tramping around and never gave Josh the time of day. Remember her boyfriend, Steve? The drug addict?

Lauri Waring Peterson is a waste of flesh...I take that back - she has no more flesh, it's all plastic and goo from various near doctors who will perform surgery on it. FREAK SHOW.

Oh, and the Peterson $$ is gone...where is George's son Slayte?

Please do an in-depth update on each of these crazy loons....makes me feel so good about myself.

blah blah blah

So What

Why would Lauri talk her troubled son's issues on a REALITY show? Why would George allow his kids on the show at the most vulernable time of their lives?

Read two letters from each of their sons. Gives you an insight into their REALITY and the two narcissistic parents they were left to deal with...All 7 kids need help!! How can I say that? I know them all!!
79. THIS IS SLAYTE!!! Not an imposter, the Real deal! I am George's EX son. Lauri is nothing but a golddigging bimbo and none of our family members like her or want her around. She does nothing in our home but check herself out on the internet and is so full of herself. Both her and George think they are Real Celebrities! They are a joke! She is the evil step mother from hell and nobody can stand her. I ran away from home 6 months ago because of the abuse George has done to me and my SISTERS! Before that he had me sent away because I didn’t want to be beat by him anymore and wanted to stay with my mom. Guess what George and Lauri, I am 18 years old now and you can't keep me from being heard now. You made sure that our lives were miserable these last few years while you pretended to be the great people that you aren’t, boy do I have a story to tell!!!! I want the World to know the REAL TRUTH about your fake Brady Bunch and the way you cuss at us all and the monsters that you are. I am Free now, but my sisters aren't!! They don't deserve to live like this until they are 18!! Why don't you tell the truth about what you did to us and my mom! You had everything George and you lost it all because you are an evil control freak who beats his kids till we do exactly what he wants us to do. Stay Tuned.
Posted at 9:53PM on May 23rd 2009 by SL8

Josh's letter....
"No Mom I will not take back what i said. As for your retaliation, you think i care what you have to say about me. What could you tell people that you hav'nt told already? fact is your out of ammunition but let me give you a hand.. YES I HAVE A DRUG PROBLEM. That seems to be your overexaggerated concern on TV. So i will side with you on that one. The truth is mom you have been temporarily dumping me in institutions since i was 12. YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE THE PROBLEM NOT ME. Now do us both a favor and move on, I love you and always will. As for withdrawling my statements? KISS MY ASS. everything i said was true. You think i want a pergery lawsuit from you and georges glorious ensemble of attorneys? I mean you told the police last week that i was trying to kill you and burn the house down. Oh the things you could do with legitamite slander! Anyways, as you said to me 5 minutes ago i am dead to you and you have no son. If you ever decided to feel otherwise i'll be here. Love Josh PS if you think im doing this to make you look bad, your quite mistaken you do that quite well by yourself. My primary concern was liberation from the lies i told the viewers this season regarding my previous "incarceration". So heres me mom withdrawling my statements. i was not violating probation...it was not a mutual decision for me to go to "boarding school" you wrote a letter to the courts saying you didnt want me anymore. therefore you could date your prince charming. there you are have at him. PSS i have a court copy of your letter....want me to post it on the bravo boards?"
JOSH WARING - Feb. 03, 2007

Rhonda in Ky

Unless you've had an addiction... you really don't understand it. "Its like having a loaded gun in your mouth with the trigger pulled and "loving" the taste of the gun powder. Drug addiction is a powerful thing... very few escape!

So What

To Rhonda...Post #41

Those were the exact words coming from Robert Downey Jr. after being arrested for violation of his parole and a horrible addiction to Meth. He was arrested many, many times. I'll never forget that news footage of him saying those words to the judge..

But look at Downey today...clean and sober and back on track. I hope he keeps it up...There are many success stories, it depends on how badly the person wants to get well and their support system is extremely important.

God Speed to you Josh....take courage from those, like Downey, who beat drug addiction. You can "Do It MON".

So What

Claudia...George Peterson is only a Billionaire in his dreams and wildest imaginations...He isn't even a millionaire any longer. Stay tuned.

Lady Z

This is what happens when selfish, narcissistic, immature people decide to procreate. This kid is a loser, but his mother is no better. She is a lazy ass gold digger who cares more about her next Botox injection than she does about her own children. Children need to be a priority, not Chanel sunglasses, trips to South Coast Plaza, exotic vacations and snagging the next dumb slub to pay your bills. Kids like this don't just happen...they are products of extreamly disfunctional homes. Take one selfish self involved mother, add money problems, narcissism, materialism, no boundaries and an absentee father, and this is the result.

I live in Orange County and kids like this are everywhere. Having a Mercedes is more important to these idiot parents than properly raising their children. "Success" to these people is buying and consuming useless luxury items, not raising functional children.

QUINCYGIRL

SOME DRUG ADDICTS NEVER LEARN, NO MATTER HOW MUCH HELP IS OUT THERE FOR THEM. PITY

Eliza

I would like to know if there is anyone raised/briefly raised in the OC area, who
1. Came from a Broken Home (divorced)
2. Feels they had a tough life
3. Went to drugs ( pot/ecstacy/coc/her/meth/etc)

raec

Why is both TMZ making a dig to Laurie for turning him the first time and people commenting on how laurie is not letting him take the punches at the same time? Good for laurie for taking action the first time what do you think was going to happen if she didn't she has never been light on him yeah shes has given him therpy but how is that bad if anyone could afford it then they should take that route because herion is a horriable habit hes def. not thinking hes above anyone or anything he is just consumed by the drug just like any redneck with oxycodone or urban kid with crack. Oh and like everyone has commented his name is josh if you got the dude's jail picture and went through the legal records and everything how did you get a simple thing like his first name mixed up??

Livy

Josh is simply filling up his bag of "yets". You see, he wasn't as BAD as all the addicts he met in jail or meetings. He hadn't had enough bad things happen to him "YET" ( as we say in the program). So, he's just out gathering proof. He doesn't understand, and neither do any of the commenters - unless you have been there too.

Tricky thing addiction. The only thing you need to get sober is the willingness and desire. Josh still has the hots for drugs. They haven't turned on him enough "YET".

It's easier to get drugs in jail than on the street. Will Josh choose meetings or drugs....I think I know the answer.

Livy

Send him up the river. Federal Penn. Let him play with the big boys. They will be happy to befriend such a hot little thing. You get what you play for, suckas!

Just another spoiled brat from the OC...

Lauri? Ha ha on you, you fugly hosebeast!!! Enjoy your karma cake, you skank!

Cathy

One of my favorite things to do is turn people in.. espeicially my loved ones. There is nothing better for a suffering addict than a stink in the can! Like, when people, family members who drink a little too much leave my place, I immediately call the cops and give them a full descrition of the car etc so they can get nailed with a DUI and get the help then NEED! We all know how much help "The system" can provide. Way to go Laurie you produced a total loser for a son and somehow managed ot make it look all his fault. Maybe you should have just tossed him into a public washroom trash can .. might have been less of a hassle for ya.

JC

TO All who are making comments about how much money Josh comes from etc etc

First.......although I realize we are all entitled to our own opines......it sure would be nice if any of us who do decide to write something here............were to make it something POSITIVE.....rather than kicking someone when they are down.......especially when we have NEVER WALKED a day IN HIS SHOES.........and also given the fact that we Have No Idea what his life growing up w/Lauri was really like........for one thing.......he did not grow up in the lap of luxury as many people here seem to believe he did......what we all saw on TV.....was NOT REALITY.......see Josh's letter to his mother on one of the previous pages........that ought to shed a little light on his TRUE REALITY.....Lauri may be living in the lap of luxury at the moment......or not....if we are to believe that George is not mr MONEY BAGS......as was previously thought

But honestly none of that actually matters because......ADDICTION knows no bounds.....doesn't care what tax bracket your parents are in, the color of your skin, your religious affiliation, age, or how many times you have been in & out of jail or rehab.......it is alive & well ALWAYS!!!!!......AND as those of us in THE PROGRAM know......the saying goes.,,,,,,that even on your best day.......in a meeting......being sober......"your addiction is out there doing push-ups in the parking lot".,,,,just waiting for us to have a moment of weakness....this disease is NO JOKE!!!

Regardless of all of those things......the point is....Josh is an active addict NOW.....and whatever came before......is over......what matters is what he does this minute........how he decides to spend his time while incarcerated......the person who mentioned that drugs are easier to get in jail than on the outside is unfortunately correct.....and that is truly unconscionable!! But the truth nonetheless......Therefore, sending Josh to a LONG TERM rehab.....one that deals with chronic relapsers,,,,,,would be a much better place for someone like Josh......

As well someone brought up Robert Downey Jr. ......he is a good example of someone who spent time in jail.....and was not "cured" of his insatiable habit......although any of us who are familiar with addiction know that there is no "cure" only a daily respid from this awful disease.........but if Josh Waring is to have any chance of becoming a "recovering addict" as opposed to an "active addict" .........I personally don't believe Jail is the best place for him.....or any other addicts placed in jail......when being an addict is there only "crime"

Even though I stated in my previous post that I hoped and hope that while he is incarcerated that he chooses to GO TO MEETINGS .......Sadly, I know that given the choice btwn meetings & what drugs may be made available to him on the inside.......he will most likely choose.....unless he has actually reached some type of "bottom".......the latter over the former.

Bottom Line.......it doesn't matter whether he came from Compton or Coto......it doesn't matter how big or bad he tries to sound on his FB or MY SPACE......he is just a scared little boy......whose emotional growth, as in the case of all addicts, ceased to mature once he began doing drugs on a regular basis.......

I just hope all of those who choose to sit in judgment of him or anyone that deals with this affliction.......would be able to stand up to such public scrutiny of their own lives.......and even if you are or have lived the life of a perfect upstanding citizen.......that it wouldn't be too much to ask......for just a moment.......to try & imagine......the absolute WORSTday of your life......and then imagine.....your own mother......the one that is supposed to protect and care for you.......who was never there for you during your formidable years.......who now has all that she ever dreamed of.......pimping out your emotional troubles on Nat'l Television for all the world to see.....and judge!!!!

Don't get me wrong......I fully realize that people have lived through worse ......and not become drug addicts....drug dealers or the like......and they are to be commended.......unfortunately, that is not the case here......this boy chose to use drugs as a means of numbing himself to the pain of his particular station in life.....but that does NOT make him any better or worse for doing so.......just makes him a sick individual who obviously needs help and a great deal of LOVE.......to hopefully bring out the best that he can be!!

Sermon Over.......Thanks for listening!!

JC

So What

JC,

Right On!!

Intense rehabilitation and strong a support system is the only hope for a substance abuser. Even if it means walking away from your parent or family who are themselves dysfunctional helps too.

It is not only Ms. Waring who might have a drinking problem, it is a known FACT that George Peterson is an alcholic and abuser of both women and children....even his own. For Lauri to stay with Steve, a drug addict, even after Josh tried to warn her about him and for Lauri to say she couldn't end the relationship because she was having too much fun, well, sure it says it all. If Lauri wouldn't leave a penniless drug addict, what do you think the chances are for her to leave George? Nada!! No, she will stay with George until ALL the money runs out. George will not be hleping Josh, either. Lauri even said earlier, "I didn't cause Josh's druge addiction, I can't help him." What a cop out, it just gives her another excuse to evade the issue. Lauri's pay back?..... Living with George!

Eliza

Upbringing has nothing to do with actions as far as I am concerned. I was born and RAISED in Detroit, Michigan. Common sense prevails anywhere. You do drugs, you do bad, and you pay; be it by gov't or by GOD. I do not acknowledge anyone who claims they went to drugs b/c of their upbringing. The amount of people who come from "Sour" beginnings and have made a life for themselves in the midwest is astounding. And no one went on TV to air their Story. Life was life. You dealt with things and that was it. I know a bunch of guys who would have KILLED to have their Mother buy them a snack, let alone a MEAL; in California of all places. These little Rich boys who think they are all tough b/c they sucked on the end of the devil's pipe? .... Child please, as long as mommy can pull up in her beamer and bail your ass out for the 5th time, you'll have the OC pity but not reality. Just keep chewing on that bed sheet.. I'm know it keeps you warm.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments