« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

McNair Wasted at Time of Death

7/20/2009 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NFL QB Steve McNair had a blood alcohol level of twice the legal limit and his mistress had traces of pot, authorities now say.

Cops say it looks like McNair was asleep when Sahel Kazemi shot him to death, twice in the head and twice in the chest.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Only marry foreign women

So it's OK that a woman cheating on her live pays with death. Then OJ was justified.

Ned

One question: did SM get a piece before being devoured by his black widow?

justsaying

REAL

well if He was drunk and passed out when he was shot he died happy and
didn't see it coming...
as deaths go, thats not such a bad why to go.....

just following the story line...

Only marry foreign women

Domestic violence is thel eading cause of injury and death in boyfriends and husbands.

22% of all visits by males to emergency rooms are for injuries from domestic assaults.

Nejarius Brown

Traces of marijuana in her system, OH NO, OH MY GOD, that must be why it happened, it was the weed. and they said to blame it on the AL-AL-AL-AL-CO-HOL.

Only marry foreign women

Men can’t walk out on an abusive relationship because they are fearful of losing their children, 18 years of income, and their homes in a divorce.

Mark

Yes he was cheating on his wife, spreading his DNA into every women that would take it. Guess its ok, if they support all the kids they make. Most of the guys in sports spread their DNA, its been going on for decades. having a girl in every city, or maybe 2/3 or more. Guess it makes them feel more like a man.

Ballistic

You are allowed to be drunk in the living room. The term "over the limit" doesn't apply. I plan to be over the limit this weekend too.. but safely in my backyard-- well away from a steering wheel. Murder is murder...even if he was messing around. When someone cheats on you, you leave them-- you don't kill them.

Only marry foreign women

Women who kill men receive no prison sentences compared to men. She could have killed him, falsely claimed that he sexually assaulted her (hey the guy's dead what is he going to say), the judge sentences to time served, and then when she walked she could have got a book deal and a trip to The View and Oprah shows.

That’s how these things usually play out.

REAL

TO ustsaying

18. Just what the hell was this womans problem anyway. going around killing another human being just because she dosen't believe he wants to be with her anymore. Why, she must think she's a white man. 'cause I tell ya, a white woman just dosen't stand a chance with a white guy. Lose a little money: I've got to go home and kill the wife, kids and myself. Wife wants a divorce: Hey! Get out of my way. I gotta go home and kill the wife and all her family members. Wife cheats; Damn, now I've got to kill myself. But first, gotta get that wife and kids. Wife dosen't make dinner. I'm gonna burn the house down but first...................gotta make sure the wife and kids aren't breathing. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WHITE GUYS?????!!!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST KILL YOURSELVES AND LET IT GO? And killing your kids is something I'll never fathom. I have a new slogan regarding guns; GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE....ANGRY WHITE GUYS KILL PEOPLE.

Posted at 5:44PM on Jul 20th 2009 by justsaying

YOu are a Friggin Idiot and a Bigot !!!
White Guys ???? You do know it was a Woman who pulled the trigger..
If You are a Negro, You just set your people back 100 years in race relations..

You are for sure a Racist,, WHY IS IT THAT BLACK PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN MAKE RACISTS REMARKS
TOWARDS WHITE PEOPLE AND IF SOMEONE WHITE SAYS ANYTHING THAT CAN BE TWISTED INTO
A RACISTS REMARK YOU CALL AL SHARPTEN ANS JESSE JACKSON //

ENOUGH ALL READY,, IF YOU WANT RESPECT FOR YOUR RACE THEN YOU MUST GIVE IT TO THE WHITE RACE TOO...
IT HAS TO WORK BOTH WAYS... NOT JUST IN THE FAVOR OF THE BLACK PEOPLE...........

Ballistic

This is another good argument for going gay. What a mess.... if he had stayed off the yeasty tuna, he would still be alive.

DreyDay420

Moral of the story: Think long and hard before cheating on your wife!!

Only marry foreign women

Adultery is legal in America. The USA has a lot of laws that tell what is right and wrong. Adultery is legal so why did he pay with his life?

Chester the CPA

Now with Pot in her system we know what the room mate was Cleaning up from the Apt and could NOT make the call to 911!

Since he knew she was underage he would get busted for DRUGS if he immediately called 911 & didn't clean up the crime

scene and/or apt for any possible drugs in the apt... This is the reason he probably called the other guy... to give im time to

dispose of any incriminating evidence in that room or other parts of the condo... who knows he could have had a Stash too with

his 50 year old self..(the roommate)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments