« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Roethlisberger Accuser -- I Tried to Report It

7/21/2009 7:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ben RoethlisbergerThe woman accusing Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault claims she tried to tell the head of hotel security about the incident the day after it happened -- but the guy completely blew her off and threatened her job.

In her lawsuit filed last week in Nevada, Andrea McNulty claims Guy Hyder -- the chief of security at Harrah's in Lake Tahoe -- told her she was "over-reacting" and that "most girls would feel lucky to have sex with someone like Ben Roethlisberger."

McNulty also claims Hyder told her that John Koster -- the president of the hotel - will "personally fire you for starting rumors about Roethlisberger's personal life."

McNulty also claims Hyder told her that Koster would be impressed by the sexual encounter, allegedly saying "Koster would love you even more if he knew about this ... Koster would suck his d*ck if Roethlisberger let him."

In the suit, McNulty claims she assumed the incident would be investigated by hotel security, but Hyder "did not do his job of investigating the assault." McNulty also claims she was "afraid of the consequences of going to police authorities since it was obvious to her that Harrah's and it's personnel ... would side with and support Roethlisberger."

McNulty also claims several Harrah's employees broke into her home and ripped files off of her computer, presumably for the purpose of defending themselves against a possible lawsuit.

Several months after the incident -- after McNulty claims she sought psychological treatment because of the encounter -- she claims she had a conversation with Hyder. McNulty says she told Hyder that she had been hospitalized specifically because of the Roethlisberger incident. Hyder allegedly replied, "I figured that was what was wrong, but I thought it was just like a date rape thing."

McNulty claims her bosses told her she was on thin ice at work ... so she preemptively lawyered up.

McNulty is seeking $380,000 in medical fees plus an unspecified amount of punitive damages.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Only marry foreign women

About 40% of rape claims are false. Women lie for attention or sympathy. Women rarely get charged and jailed for false accusations.

Paparazzo@frog.cc

If the hotel thought she was sexually assaulted, they would have handed over the case to the police. It's no skin off their noise. She is a lying greedy whore.

Someone

Skank. It's all about money, money, money. You give a bad reputation to those who are actually raped.

I have been there

To those commenters who automatically assume the woman is lying, just because she didn't report it to the police right away.
I challenge you to get a group of 10 women together in a room. Ask them if they have ever been sexually assaulted. Then ask them if they ever reported it. I bet you would be sadly surprised by the answers. It is not uncommon for women to not report a sexual assault.

I am not saying that I know what the truth of this story is.... but I do not assume she's lying....

Only marry foreign women

Come in and fix my television. "... I thought it was just like a date rape thing."

The cops and judge ought to throw this woman in jail for lying about a very serious offense.

Sand D

would have been more believable if the $$ weren't so great.
What happened to what happens in Nevada stays in Nevada......oh wait is that only Vegas!

Kodak

Turn em upside down and they all look the same, butt i'm bleached!!!

Tonrj54

This woman is lying rape victims don't wait a year to say anything to anyone and if she went to a theorpists because of this the damn doctor would have reported this its their duty as licensed professionals..Plus people that are getting raped are not telling telling the raper that they are not on any birth control your not even thinking about that when its happening to you.I think he has slept with her for some time and was giving her something now its over and now she is angry and wants money

Cybersniper

Hey #18 are you stupid?? I mean really, you admit that he probably didn't do it and then in the same dam sentence you think some security guard said something he shouldn't have?? And no, No man should feel honored to have sex you, most of you chicks are not really that good in bed anyway truth be told, just because you lay there and sweat doesn't make you good(sorry ladies). Its that attitude right there (well they should feel honored to have sex with us) that ruins good sex.. now go away!

Lauren

Lets hear what the people at the hotel have to say about her allegations. I dont want to assume, but her story sounds like crap. She already had mental issues, so why should we believe her? She doesn't have a strong case. Its her word against theirs. I want to see proof!!

Mememememememe

I see that TMZ has taken a detour from clear invasion of privacy road.

Only marry foreign women

Most rape claims are false. If I was a rich and famous I would not be alone with woman. She wants attention and money.

The cops should charge her with making a false report of a crime. Put her behind bars for causing trouble for the guy.

Lizzie

There is no excuse for trashing this young lady and assuming she is not telling the truth. As #24 says, there are many people who are too ashamed to tell the truth about having been attacked, especially if the attacker is well-known. Good luck to her in her quest for justice.

crystal

This MCNUTTY Chick needs to be committed

MY offer is

I got a hot dog to super size me,and I want my money back.I asked for a Mc nut with a burger on the side.I forgot the number to (---),did somone smell a dead fish dinner ??