« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq's Wife Banged Up in Car Accident

7/22/2009 3:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shaquille O'Neal's wife Shaunie was taken to the ER yesterday after a teenager slammed "full speed" into her car -- which was en route to the airport.

Police confirm to us they responded at 6:18AM Tuesday morning. Shaunie, who Twittered about it, says she's "super sore ... but I'm good."

According to police, three people were taken to Dr. P. Phillips Hospital with only minor injuries.

Shaunie's biggest pain now: Dr. Shaq, who's keeping her on strict bed rest.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

She's used to being sore if he gets on top.

Johnny Ringo

"10 bucks says its a girl Shaq is messing around with and she attempted to "McNair" his wife." Hilarious!!!!

Since she's not that sore, my guess is she wasn't rammed from behind.

Woo Hoo!!!!

What's with these people that run to Twitter to tell about everything they do? Better yet, who are the people that take the time to read about these idiots on Twitter? Doesn't anyone have a life of their own anymore?

NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

I HOPE A SPEEDY RECOVERY FOR HER.....SHAQ IS A REAL SWEETHEART! I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LIFE BEING PEACE, LOVE, HAPPINESS AND HEALTH IS VERY IMPORTANT! ALSO FOR THIS WHOLE PLANET THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO DEMEAN, KILL ONE ANOTHER! "MAY INDIVIDUALS TREAT EVERYONE THE WAY THEY WANT INDIVIDUAL TO TREAT THEM"! "PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS TO THIS WORLD THAT IS CHANGING AS WE WRITE THIS COMNENT"! SO VERY SAD THAT THERE IS MORE EVIL THEN SINCERENESS...... :(

NON YA!

I know this kid, and he's NOT 18 like everyone says he is. He's a grown man. And second off, I've driven with him, no offence to him, but he is an extremely careful driver. And WHO would be driving FULL SPEED at 6am??? I find it ridiculous how she can be sent to the ER just because she's SHAQ'S WIFE for MINOR injuries....And I thought you guys were divorced. Probably stayed because in instances like this, he'd be the one paying, NOT YOU! This is nothin but a bunch of publicity. I bet if it was any other normal person, no one would give a crap who got hurt. And Shaq, if she's on constant bed rest, why are you wanting to get a divorce to mess around with someone else?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2