Jackson's Death 'Almost Certainly' a Homicide

7/24/2009 3:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's DeathLaw enforcement sources tell us the L.A. County Coroner is scheduled to release the autopsy results in Michael Jackson's death next week, and the cause of death will "almost certainly" be homicide -- death at the hands of another.

We're told the Coroner himself will make the call mid-week, after he gets the final toxicology report from an outside consultant. But based on the draft report as well as what has become "clear evidence," causes other than homicide -- natural, accidental, accidental overdose, and suicide -- have been ruled out.

We've already reported that for weeks, the LAPD has treated Jackson's death as a homicide. They have served multiple criminal search warrants -- most recently at Dr. Conrad Murray's Houston medical office. Dr. Murray is actively being investigated as the person who may have administered the powerful anesthesia Propofol to Jackson the day he died.

We're told both the Coroner and LAPD have significant evidence that Propofol caused Jackson's heart to stop.

Sidney

I think maybe they haven't charged Murray because they're negotiating a deal with him. I think they're trying to get as much information as possible to charge as many people as possible, since the DEA became involved. I noticed one report said the coroner will interview Murray's lawyer on Friday, without Murray present. My guess is, Murray sang like a canary to his lawyer, and his lawyer will leverage that so that he can confess to a lesser crime.

Jen

I cannot wait till they lock whoever is responsible for Michaels death away forever. Maybe then he can finally!! rest in peace. May God bless him and his sweet children.

tami

i do believe MJ had been dead for hours before that doc called for help , he was trying to figure out a way out and destroy the evidence hopefuly the cops are smart enough to figure all this out

Miss Jackson

#55. Joann gets it you guys. They ruled out accidental overdose, etc... He was murdered. The toxicology report will show what drugs were in his system for what period of time. I think they have figured it out. MJ may not have been the "DRUGGIE" everyone has made him out to be. I'll say it again, whoever killed him knew there was past drug addiction and it was a "neat" cover up for murder. But toxicology reports don't lie. So we'll see.

I think AEG wanted him dead. I didn't get a good vibe from the white guy at the Jackson memorial. But hey, what do I know. Just a sense that's all.

entremedieu

of course it is a homicide,,,,Michael wanted live for his children....My angel I love you

Lori

gary in australia

this just not fair MJ did not deserved this .These bastards doctors just chasing the big dollars instead of doing the right thing and get help for MJ hope all these doctors get strung up, my heart is still heavy it just not right this world is just not fair

Sad

This was my first hunch all along. Even if MJ used medications to relax and fall a sleep I don’t believe for a split second that he wanted to end his life right there and then and the doctors who were around him are really scary.

Dixie

9. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2552479/Michael-Jacksons-son-Prince-watched-him-die.html

Posted at 2:25AM on Jul 24th 2009 by omg

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If this is true, well it's so sad. I can't imagine what Prince will have to deal with now because of all that he's had to witness. This makes me even more furious with Dr. Murray if it's true!

That would have freaked out an adult, much less Michael's own child, to see that!

I had heard early on that prince had witnessed something?? I've just heard so many different accounts of that day.

God Bless those children!

Carter Forster - London, Ontario, Canada

Some of you people are [A]SSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was accidental death and (((BOTH))) (Michael and that stoned-looking Dr.) are responsible. "He wanted to live for those kids" my ass. Sure, he loved his kids, but he was a junkie, too, who just NEEDED his next fix. 2 sloppy idiots are to *blame* for Wack Jacko's death and their names are: Jackson and Conrad!!!!!!

Carter Forster - London, Ontario, Canada

66. Let's keep in mind that Michael did ASK for all these drugs. Yes he was an addict and yes his enablers (this Dr. Murray included) kept him in steady supply of what he wanted, but in the end, it was MICHAEL who chose to take all these medications no matter what he had to do to get them. I'm all for punishing the people involved, and it is terrible the Michael became addicted, but let's not make him out to be some sort of saint.

Posted at 5:48AM on Jul 24th 2009 by Lori

---

+1. Lori said it best. When RIVER PHOENIX OD'd on drugs, did you guys blame the dealer? Sure, it was Phoenix who gave himself the deadly dose, but let's not Anglicize the person who died just because he had 3 kids and donated money to charity and gave us aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamazing music once.

Dixie

there is no need to call people names while trying to post your opinion. Everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it.
Name calling takes away from any point you are trying to make. JMO

I'm not trying to be ugly.

killa'bro

thank god(s) someone finally killed him

FULGY

He had a stomach full of pills.
Even under monitored settings in a hospital, this would be a deadly combination