Somebody Let Carlton Banks Down Easy...

7/24/2009 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Jones -- the man whose music sparked "The Carlton" dance craze back in the 90's -- has suddenly been forced to retire his microphone ... for a little while.

A rep for Tom released a statement saying his angelic pipes are suffering from viral bronchitis, and he's been forced to cancel tour dates until he can once again bring joy to awkward, nostalgic dancers across the U.S.

The fate of the world rests on Tom's doctors -- who will ultimately make the decision as to when he'll be able to once again rock our socks off.

Whamo

Tom Jones is the MAN. Any guy that can have women thowing their panties at him at his age is alright by me. Mind you they're nasty granny panties now, but back in the day those same grannies nice little pieces of ass. Am I right grannies?
Ya'll were hotties back in the day yes?

atabaw

FIRST! - and if not atlest top 10!!!!

uNclear hysteria

wow!! i never would have guessed this is tom jones

he looks like the nutty maintenance guy who is always talking to himself while he's working at my apt. complex

First whores!

I am first you dumb slow bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I win!!!!!!! I am a winner and you guys are losers!!!!

First whores!

chairs

First whores!

do not worry 'first whores', i think 'atabaw' cheated. you should have been first.

First whores!

Dear oswalderina,

Thank you for the kind and encouraging words. I was distracted for a moment and forgot to hit enter. I will try again sometime soon.

Thanks again,

First Whores!

P.S. - HOT name.

First whores!

To everyone who has been concerned about my sister, she is alright. She has not been feeling well because she is worried sick about Heidi and Spencer. She use to rely on TMZ to keep her updated on how our American royalty is doing but since we have not had any updates lately, Megan is really upset and concerned. Hopefully we will hear about "Speidi's" new variety show and that will make Megan feel much better. Keep praying for Megan and keep praying for Heidi and Spencer.

We love you Speidi!!

First whores!

grocery carts

First whores!

I slept with a Tom Jones once. Actually , twice.

Cory (yes Feldman)

ELEVENTH !!!!

Cory (yes Feldman)

THIRTEENTH

First whores!

14th

Geez

I find it amazing that I had just this morning, a full on dream of Tom Jones singing, probably a duet of some sort, he had a black silky blazer and had the look of around the 70's or so. Seriously! Its wild!

Probably one of the greatest voices ever. Hearing him live must of been like a hurricane and thunder, I hope he recovers well and if he needs time off, please, take care of yourself Tom!

REAL

NOW TOM GOT A LOT OF BOOTY IN HIS DAY...

HE SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT MJ HOW TO GET POO TANG ....

HE WOULD HAVE LIKED IT BETTER THAN LITTLE BOY PENISES