Madonna's Gruesome Twosome

7/27/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After dining with boytoy Jesus Luz in London yesterday, Madonna flashed her grotesquely sexy 50-year-old appendages.

media_removed.jpg

Nothing says aging gracefully like an overly worked out pair of monstrously sculpted and bloodcurdling veiny corpse arms.

badunkadunk

shes addicted to working out, by the looks of this, id rather be addicted to anything else than look like this.

Matthew James Alexander III

I personally love Madonna, but I think she has overdone it with her arms. I know she has a pretty strict work out regimen, I think she either is vegetarian, or eats a macrobiotic diet. By looking at the photo, it looks like she doesn't even have an ounce of fat on her arms, just like a body builder. I think maybe she is pretty driven in this department, but it doesn't surprise me, since she is pretty driven in her career as well. I do think she is probably very healthy, just has extremely sculpted arms!

EGGO

OMG! Somebody said it was photoshopped....I like Madonna but if those are her real arms then she needs some type of help..Somebody..anybody please help her!

jrad247

BAhahahahaha

99% Scary...... I've never seen TMZ readers actually agree on something so much - makes ya wonder who this

sick 1%'r is.... AAAAAAAAA-ROD ???? !!!!

Tammi

She looks really pumped up like she has been exercising recently and she is in really harsh lighting. I saw a photo of her getting out of a car a few days ago, and everyone looking at it was commenting on the fact that no matter how hard you exercise at 50 you still have bat wings. He underside of her arms were flapping. Poor lady cannot win either way.

Sencho

Jesus Christ... her arms make Iggy Pop's look sexy.

ewwwwww

Does she have cancer or something? IF these are really her arms, then someone needs to get an intervention together and get Madonna some real help... yuck.

rashyluvsbeyonce

OMG that's is so not normal!

REAL

HAHAHAH

You are all just frustrated MJ fans, Madonna has been cranking out the Hits since the late 70s,
Also doing Shows and having Babies snd She Still is Healthy and Looks Hot as hell..

while Mj had not done anything in 19 years and no shows in 14 years.
He was so f*** ed up all the time.

Madonna is a Sexy Hot Babe an I would Do Her again anytime....

She is trim and in better shape than most woman half her age.
Most black woman her age have Rolls of fat hanging off their arms and the rest of their bodies...

Damn Sexy Babe... Call Me.....

alishalee

hey i just heard of this new movie called dead tone its a recut from the movie 7eventy 5ive.the plot is about a a group of kids that prank calls to random numbers til they call the wronge person and things started to happen.so to see the movie its in theaters sept 3 and to catch the trailer on deadtonemovie.com dont miss

jeff

My friends and I are shocked!

Mikey

SHES THE NEW MJ!

FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me so horny

She is by far the most grotesque woman in the music industry, she actually makes amy whinehouse look good and that says a lot!!!

ss

Now I see why her Ex-Guy said having sex with her is like having sex with greasy gristle, ewwww

Sono

Omg, /vomits in mouth

She should NEVER EVER wear anything but long sleeve hoodies from now on.