« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Swimmer

Em-Bare-Assed

at World Championships

7/28/2009 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

U.S. Swimmer Ricky Berens cracked under pressure at the World Swimming Championships in Rome yesterday -- and suddenly people cared about competitive water sports again.

Ricky Berens Swimmer
Berens' wet wardrobe malfunction -- caused by a pre-swim stretch -- only made him more aerodynamic... he helped the U.S. win the gold medal... by a split second.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

my2cents

I would LOVE to see the video of this SPLIT-second shot! Give me some butter and jam for those beautiful buns! mm mmm gooooooood!

Mjgoogs

He needs some hair on his behind.

My 2 cents are only worth 2 cents.

Brad Hoffman - seriously? This is not how he intended his suit to be. The article clearly states that the suit ripped during stretching. Competitive swim suits are as skintight as possible and get worn out by chlorine (although at a high level like this, it might have been a new suit for the meet). Either way, the swimmer did not intend to swim like that, but he had to go with it...same thing, he didn't really have much of a choice. Geez.

sultrysiren

Now that's funny. I needed that laugh today. How unfortunate... and embarrassing. Nice a** though

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I want to apologize to Tegan for being such a d*ck about her comment - my anal warts are giving me hell today, so I'm kinda touchy about the subject of ass holes - of which I am one.

kissmiass

His ass looks kind of plump for a man. Does he have ass implants?

Shelly

Hellz yeah! The best wardrobe malfunction imaginable :-).

Mjgoogs

I don't think he wiped very good today. I see a stain.

twogolfcats

Just imagine if it WAS ROSIE ODonnel?????

Mel

Number 26. "Brad" Read the article before you comment. You sound like a fool.

MadonnaAct2

# 91 you're a moron and a*****e! The swimmer's warerobe malfunctioned a few seconds before the start of the race and he didn't have time to make a quick change. I hope one day your warerobe malfunctions unexpectedly in public and in front of your entire family so that they can have a good laugh at your expense.

CJM

Well I know what sport I will be watching from now on. That is one nice butt

observer

Crack kills.

annie

oh my god-!

Pray For the Beaten Up!

TMZ you should NOT have shown his face....I was likey likey until I saw the friggin nappy headed helmet...Michael Phelps is hotter than this guy. But there are a lot of hot swimmers so Olivia is right.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments