Tim McGraw -- Booted Fan Was 'Abusive'

7/30/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tim McGraw is now saying exactly what went down with the fan he had kicked out of his concert last weekend: The guy was "being abusive" to the woman he was with.

Tim McGraw: Click to watch
During his show in Paso Robles, California, McGraw stopped his performance and wouldn't continue until the man was removed, telling the crowd "You don't treat a woman like that." At the time, nobody knew what the guy did.

This isn't the first time Tim's laid down the law -- a similar incident happened last year in Washington.

Bet he smells

I might be a real bad boy,,,,,but baby I'm a real good man

Italiangirl

Way to go Tim Mcgraw!

salsagurl

THANK GOD FOR MEN LIKE YOU!!!!!!!

you must stupid

I find it a little strange that country music performers continue to see things going on the audience and stopping their shows to attend to whatever the problem is. There have been numerous stories with several different artists doing things like this in recent months. I guess they're just more observant than others? I don't know, it's a little weird, but good for him.

you must stupid

Country music has gone to sh*t with hacks like this pretender and his b*tch of a wife. Faith is beautiful and can sing, I'll give her that, but this douche bag can't carry a note to save his life nor play a single instrument or write any songs. Where have all the George Straights and Toby Keith's gone? Nothing says the end of country music like having a liberal nutcase like this guy as your posterboy.

Chris is fug

G.E.N.T.L.E.M.A.N

Chris is fug

Great Artist, Great man

you must stupid

Of course Tim and Faith are liberals, they think their legit Hollywood actors and elitists now. They're nothing more than mindless sheep like all the rest of them that just long to be accepted by what they preceive as the "in" crowd.

atabaw

Good Man! you go Tim (wooo hoooo top 10!)

MJ

Way to go Tim. A true gentleman.

you must stupid

I always thought pop, rap, etc. were the only forms of music that a completely talentless puppet could still find success, until this wannabe came along. Probably the most useless country "musican" in Nashville yet he's one of the most wealthy. Only in America!!!

Chris is fug

I hate country music. But I LOVE this guy

you must stupid

Darrius Rucker is more country than this prick is. Give me some George Jones over this dude any day

Tinalouise

This sounds like a set-up situation Those people are probably plants put there by Tim's people just to get some publicity, I mean honestly like this in going to happen again????? They just want Tim to look like some tough/good guy and at the same time help him sell some cd's.

gvinni

Ummm, sorry, not the way it went down. First, this is yet another attempt for Tim "look at me Mcgraw" to keep boosting his ego. From accounts from the people involved. This was a chick cat fight. When the fight happened the guy booted out, was with one of the girls and was simply trying to break up the fight. Good going Tim you got another article written about you!

here is a link to the comments from those involved.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments