Singer Leo Sayer

'Memba Him?!

8/2/2009 2:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the '70s, Leo Sayer had hits with songs like "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" and "When I Need You." Guess what he looks like now!

Leo Sayer

Tippy

Oh C'mon folks....at least those over 40, "Love you more than I can say"??? Lovely little cute song, I remember it fondly :)

Linda Mott

Tha G #3, you are right! Leo Sayer sings great!!!!!!! I am surprised at how few people know of his great songs.

Buck Farack

AAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! ew ew ew ewwwwwwwwwwww.

GueraMala

Leo Sayer is Boring... and he has ridiculous curly hair.

Tammi

Hey, that ridiculously curly hair was his trademark. Haha. My sister used to love him, saw him in concert with her many times. Looks great, no plastic surgery, kudos to him!!!

Why?

No Harvey no one "membas him". Nor would they want to if they knew who he was. Do you really think most people who view this site were old enough or even alive when he was relevant (and I use that word loosely). He's some obscure old singer- put on people we would recognize and like to know what they look like now-.There are allot of old stars that would be more recognizable and interesting that you haven't given us an update on yet

misticms

he's looking more like richard simons everyday - ha ha ha

Anthony

Of course we remember Leo Sayer - he hasn't actually gone anywhere - he's still here in Australia... He was singing at a gay wedding on Sunrise or Today or something last week.

isthatallthereis

He makes me feel like dancin!

Pickle

Yayy... Andy Sandberg is awesome!

GueraMala

Richard Simmons is way hotter... and his legs are so tanned and sexylicious... Leo cant hold a candle to Ole Richie boy... such a delicious little treat.. he reminds me of a little peppermint candy when he is all clad in his little red and white stipped shorts... Eat your heart Out LEO!

annie

he looks just like that gay fellow who was a fitness coach on TV......who was that ? always wore knee-socks ? in the 80's or so.