DiCaprio Spots DiBoobies

8/5/2009 8:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The topless chick happened to catch the eye of Leonardo DiCaprio in Ibiza yesterday -- and if track records mean anything, we all know what happened next...

media_removed.jpg

He may have split with Bar Refaeli, but this trip proved there's plenty of other hot, topless fish in the sea.

Jordanna

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PPL!!!??? lol this is news? HAHAHAHAHAHA

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

GueraMala

Its amazing he was even able to see those tiny lil things from that far away!

iamcuriousyellow

If he can get hot topless babes with that pudgy potato-like body of his, he must have something else they like. I wonder what it could be?

Me

He looks funny in that picture. I think his picture was just put there in the water. The people beside him are being splashed and Leo is just plunked there as a wave sort of sits in front of him.

Jessica

He looks just like Jack Nicholson.
Gross

Sandy Beaches

I have to agree with LaGuerita, those things look more like infected ant bites than breast. Instead of the stars covering up the nipples, they cover the whole breast!

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Leo seems like just a NORMAL single guy.

Bubba

Leo who? Isn't that Chris Daughtry in the water next to him!?!?

Bebe

I hope he doesn't pork up. His face is looking a little thick.

Mememememememe

I know entainters think....man, these losers need to get a life. They follow me around all the time, watching me have fun, while they sit in their hot funky vehicles. Entertainers....stimulating the economy by keeping TMZ Staffers and Papz employed.

meg

thanks for posting the pic of the guy that had his ass crack & ASS PIMPLE hanging out. preciate that.

LWood

EEEWWWW! Leo is SO creepy!

WHO

You people are all jealous of him..LEONARDO lives a great life, all the how women loves him, he makes ton of money, he is still young and all of you readers are a bunch of jealous people, behind your computer working from 8 to 5 and making $8 an hour..just answer this..HAVE YOU BEEN TO IBIZA BEFORE? LEONARDO DID.
Go ahead Leo, enjoy life and live at the fulliest and if you want to invite me over fo ahead, I'll go out to Ibiza with you..

Justice !

I have to disagree...... I think he looks great! "Looks like Jack Nicholson" that comment was too funny ! That really made me laugh. Leo's got a great body. I like to see a normal bodied celeb every now and again. I know if he had a totally toned/tanned body people would talk smack about something else. Too funny !!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments