Gabrielle Union

Expert in the Art of Fart

8/5/2009 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gabrielle Union is spreading a message: She desperately wants more people to fart in public. In fact, the actress claims she fired out a "silent but violent" while our cameras were rolling.

Girl let it rip outside Boa last night when we asked about Tiger Woods' FartGate scandal -- and just for good measure, Gabby even ran a demonstration for the golfer about the right way to pass gas.

For the record, CBS denies Tiger supplied it.

Dean

She is low class.

Paj from NJ

You have to be kidding me...some things are left for private or the bathroom. It is called manners. You want to fart everywhere, you slob, move to Europe where it is acceptable. I shouldn't have to smell or ingest someone else's gas. I find it gross and offensive. Find a corner...

you must stupid

And black chicks really wonder why black dudes all go after white women. Disgusting

Paj from NJ

Hey, Sally, obviously black trash. You must not have any manners either. You wonder why we can't stand you people... You and the "farter" give your race a bad name.

Sidney

Who the hell is "we" - don't try to make all white people racist because you are. Be a proud racist and use the word "I." Oh, all the black people wanted me to tell you the community is deeply hurt because you can't stand them. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Paj from NJ

Brother Harold, S.J.

WHO IS THIS PIECE OF TRASH, AND WHY DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN GIVE HER ATTENTION? I WAS CAUGHT DOWNWIND OF A B**GIE'S FAT ONCE, AND HAD TO GO INTO THERAPY. I STILL GET FLASHBACKS!

smithy

IT'S ONLY HUMAN FART...what's wrong with that...dont' make a big deal out of nothing.

Sidney

23. I agree with Lady in NJ. I'm tired of blacks calling whites "white trash". I'm tired of all the racism too, but it all appears to be one-sided. The black population can trash the whites all they want and it is nothing. The whites call it what it is and their racist. Why the double standard? Sally started it with the "white trash" comment. Grow up and defend your race.

Posted at 2:20PM on Aug 5th 2009 by Agree

fournier

Call her Gabrielle Onion please...

romil1

8. How ladylike...not. That's f*(#ing gross. Is that all TMZ has to report on now?Posted at 12:38PM on Aug 5th 2009 by Gross

Aren't we glad we have more of this kind of celebrity? I'm so glad they have succeeded in today's show business world & represent the face of America. Aren't you all proud? Such class!

Liberals Hate Free Speech

Classy.

Fred

26. Just remember that posters on TMZ are a very small segment of Americans and try not to assume most black people are sitting at home calling whites names (or being preoccupied with them at all), and I'll try not to assume most whites justify mislabeling an entire race based on the actions of a few. Despite what makes news, it doesn't represent millions of black people.

Posted at 2:20PM on Aug 5th 2009 by Agree

Posted at 2:52PM on Aug 5th 2009 by Stop being careless
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couldn't have said it better. It's a shame people are so narrow-minded that they think the select few black militants or racists they see on TV represent all black people. That's like saying Hitler represents all Germans and people of German decent. It's ludicrous. I realize there are some racist blacks, just as there are racist whites. The problem is too many people letting others make their mind up for them. America has become the land of the followers the past decade or so. I'm glad some people are intelligent and BRAVE enough to speak up for themselves. It's a shame. People today OF ALL COLORS would rather take the title of racist and agree with total BS opinions than be brave and just say "No, I'll make my own informed decision, thank you".

angel46

No class. Fart jokes are for 10 year olds.

Mary Worth

Remember the reports that someone in a military lineup on the movie set of Valkyrie, farted? Then Tiny Tom stopped everything and demanded to know who was the culprit? That he'd find out who it was, and........

Thought of the GMD as THE FART DETECTIVE after that.

Anyhoo, why not put Ms. Union in an enclosed room and have volunteers eat lots of garlc, brussel sprouts, beer, beans, the whole nine yards, then do the deed in her presence.
The volunteers will be so happy they'd skip out of there, and Gabrielle Union will think she's in Nirvana!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments