'Real Housewives' Summit

At NY Gay Bar

8/5/2009 1:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Real Housewives of Atlanta's" NeNe Leakes and "Jersey's" Danielle Staub went clubbin' together last night at Barracuda in NYC, where NeNe denied choking out wigged wonder Kim Zolciak and Danielle's demure ensemble clearly proved she's no "prostitution whore."

Real Housewives: Click to watch

marie

If this is them being real they should be ashamed of them selves,money dont by class and if it could they dont have enough money in the world to buy these ladies class.I think it is such a pity because they are in such positions to teach our young people something positive but all they are doing is showing how low class they are.Meme needs to stop trying to bully everyone,ghetto would be degraded to discribe Sheree would try to walk on the ground and not in the cloud she maybe would be a little better,if Dwight did not help with her show it would be a mess.Dwight your were wonderful.

Mememememememe

TRUE STORY>>>>> My friend went to a gay bar in NYC, and this guy laid his you know what on her shoulder!

Sono

Are you sure the two of them weren't going to a tranny bar instead?

me so horny

Does anybody really care about the real house whores of reality t.v., NO!

Mememememememe

Are you sure the two of them weren't going to a tranny bar instead? Posted at 1:48PM on Aug 5th 2009 by Sono

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I thought the same thing!

Sidney

She didn't choke her - that was her castmate (Sheree). You guys need to stop just slapping a random name on a black face (e.g., correction to your other story where Tyson Beckford is not Tyson as you labeled). How come you never mix up Heidi Montag and Lauren Conrad, or Jason Lewis and Doug Pickett? Not that your editing is the greatest in general, but at least show enough respect to get people's names right if you're gonna talk about them.

Mememememememe

The woman wearing white is ready!

Just Facts

Had to leave a comment about this one...

These women are sick B's...this is "part of the problem" with the United States today...these women refuse to look at reality, and take responsibility for their children, and theirselves.

Next week we'll read about one of their kids being locked up for drug possession.

NO NEW TAXES!!!

Sidney

I see you took down Tyrese's name and put up Tyson. Good job fixing this promptly - I give credit where it is due.

Womanizer

Danielle looks good. Much younger and fresher.

barry Gordy is genius

Just like the town of Atlanta, these hoes are whack.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey is the best, ever.

KILLBILL

come on be honest were all whores

Just Facts

NO RESPECT!

Then they wonder why men bash them?

HELLO???

me so horny

I agree with post #5, but then TMZ was always reckless on the stories that they report on non caucasion. Hey TMZ hire some people of color that know more about other celebs that you guys don't report on. THIS IS WHY I GO TO MEDIATAKEOUT.COM.

Just Facts

I'VE GOT NEWS FOR COMMENT #10

I WAS AND AM NOT, A WHORE!

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, A HOLE.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments