Samantha Burke -- Reached for the Stars

8/5/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jude Law might have thought he plucked a plain Jane from Pensacola, but turns out his baby mama Samantha Burke is hardly a rookie at seekin' out celebs.

Samantha Burke brush's with fame

TMZ has obtained photos of the unwed mom-to-be/model/aspiring actress posing and partying with model Tyson Beckford, actor Jeremy Piven and Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Stewart Bradley.

We're told by several sources that until recently, Burke was quite the braggart about her brushes with fame... including the steamy tryst with Law.

Joshua

All black people look alike to tmz...figures most of the people on there tmz TV show are white. HIre MORE black people TMZ!!!

Kat

Tyrone and Tyson really do favor one another especially the eyes.

mztee

Ok, that photo of her with the male model.... that is not Tyrese people, that is Tyson Beckford. I know some white people think all black people look alike, but there is absolutely no resemblance between the two of them.

I'm Just Sayin...

Kat

Kat

All my gosh! It is not Tyrone idiots. Can't you read?

Kat

I can see it through the eyes. They do look somewhat alike.

Kat

That is a generalization assuming white people think black people all look the same. B.S. Labeling a race here.

Kat

LOL. Everyone was arguing about Tyson and Tyrese. Who the F is Tyrone???

Kat

My bad. I will clarify my post: it was Tyson and Tyrese.

Kat

No, that is Tyrese!

Kat

Yup, that is Tyrese fo sur'.

yeah....and?

Well here we go!

Talk about gulutin for punishment. This woman has just begun to see her spiral into a huge mess. WHAT was ahe thinking? I'm tired of everyone always talkin' condoms. SHE is the woman, SHE knows where babaies come from, despite his not wearing a condom, why wouldn't you as a woman, keep yourself protected from pregnancy? Its 2009!!!!

Sorry ladies, but as a fellow woman, I learned long ago, I'M the one who ends up with a baby, not him. To me it is most important for ME to be worried about my body getting pregant. This sin't rocket science.

So, it really makes one wonder, if she was trying to get preggars.

Nice, another child in America with a spectator for a father. Part time Dad's are so in fashion it seems. I hardly believe with three kids already, he is very interested in this new baby. How could he be, I'm sure she was just another lay for his stuck-up ass. He is truly a pig. Nice role model for your son Jude.

Kat

Tyson and Tyrese could be twins, and even their names sound alike too. Cool.

Kat

Tyrese is fine as wine. He was great in Death Race.

Edumacated

46. Black people do not all look alike! However, Tyrone and Tyrese do resemble each other quite a bit. What is wrong with that? They are both incredibly good looking. :)

Posted at 11:29AM on Aug 5th 2009 by Kat

************************************************

They look absolutely NOTHING alike. Tyson is "brown-skinned"; Tyrese is "dark-skinned." I know you have no idea what that means, but every black person knows. Their body types are completely different. Their heads and faces are shaped completely differently. Their smiles are completely different , as are their eyes. So how exactly do rhey "resemble each other quite a bit?"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments