Miley Cyrus Granted Restraining Order

8/6/2009 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned Miley Cyrus was granted a temporary restraining order against the man who was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly attempting to stalk her.

According to the docs, filed by a member of her security team in Superior Court of Chatham County, GA, Mark McLeod "shall not harass, threaten, molest, contact or attempt to contact, or in any other manner interfere with Cyrus, any member of her family, her friends, and fellow employees."

During a brief court appearance yesterday, McLeod -- who told cops he was receiving "secret messages" from Miley through her TV show -- had his bond set at $50,000 and was served with the restraining order.

sskiles

Darn, now we can't read his crazy rants to Miley on his Twitter. They were kind of entertaining.

Mememememememe

I LIKE OLDER MEN...REMEMBER MY 20 YEAR BOYFRIEND WHO USED TO LIVE WITH ME?

SYLVI212

TAKE THAT, "BRETTY!" LIFE IS LIFE, RIGHT? GUESS THE GUY WILL JUST HAVE TO COPE WITH STAYING AWAY FROM MILEY!!!!

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

older men think she is kinda sexy. that's kind of hot?

Only marry foreign women

judges hand out restraining orders like candy on holloween

Only marry foreign women

Just before I divorce, I always falsely accuse him of violence. The judge gives me my Rest Order and he is seperated from the kids and house. Now they're mine. Men are stupid. LOL

Peterson32

I swear these guys need lessons:

Stalking a useless celebrity always ends badly when you repeatedly tell them of your intentions.

Tie them up, throw them in the basement and then tell them you love them.

Oh sure someone like Miley Cyrus or the Jonas Brothers will be screaming, demanding the cops, and threatening you and saying how much they hate you-but that's just their way of saying "I love you and I'm really excited at the prospect of spending the rest of my life as your little love slave."

See it isn't that difficult to do it right the first time...

First whores!

Damn that girl is fine!!

hellokitty

yucky

Paedophille

I've Got Sweetie's Miley, Now Come Miles, Come Into My Arms.

P.S. I'm Not Really A Paedophille ;P I'm Only 11.
Peacee

A.B.

You don't get it - people like this are truly insane. They are mentally sick and potentially dangerous. They seriously believe the crazy stuff they are saying. It has nothing to do with her "being hot" (which is a disgusting thing to say, btw). This guy should be monitored.

jrad247

Yeah, No molesting Miley !

cochino

what an idiot she is

she just got rid of her only fan LOL

Biffola

She should definetly give him a chance! He sounds like a nice guy and you can clearly see how great looking their kids would be.

Julie

Maybe this will teach miley a lesson and not look so trampy and act older than she really is.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments