Judge to Jackson Estate: Go Forth and Multiply

8/7/2009 8:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonA judge just gave the okay to the special administrators of Michael Jackson's estate to market M.J. all over the place -- the re-publication of "Moonwalk," the merchandising, and the release of Jermaine Jackson's rendition of "Smile" at Michael's memorial.

The administrators wanted to strike the deal quickly because of "a heightened demand for such products due to Jermaine Jackson's moving performance during the memorial service, which may diminish over time."

The deal also includes various memorabilia, such as a 2010 calendar, commemorative coins, school supplies, cardboard cutouts, posters and buttons.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

just sayin

emm no one really cares about jermaine i'd rather they release mj songs instead and i've just watched a glimpse of the LKL interview with mj and he says branca and co have made about 100 million for is estate is this true, if it's true good for them as long as jermaine doesn't get his greasy hands on them

Maryl

First! MJ's estate will make millions!

cgirl Caron

Genius! R.I.P MJ

Maryl

Got to get the book! Not too happy on the fact of Jermaine's "Smile" version (unless he is giving the money to Jackson's family and not himself) but still it was a beautiful song in honor of Michael.

cgirl Caron

I thought the song was pretty good. But I wouldn't run out and buy it. Jermaine always talks out of his ass he reminds me of a nicer version of Joe.
That is all

GrandmaDynamite

Bend that Corpse Over and Rape it!!!!!!!!!!
Milk it for All you Can!!!!!

Nuts

Yes let the tackyness begin.Money Money Money.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

What about fake MJ noses for Halloween?

dirtyfolks

I want the School Supplies. Sounds good. And the book and Posters. Hope they sell em at wal-mart.

alexandra

luv u michael

wondering

can't stand Jermaine or his comic book hair. I would rather see/hear Latoya sing Smile... just not JERMAINE funky butt!!

I wouldn't pay a PENNY for anything of that WEIRDO!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! GET A LIFE!

wondering

Maybe Jermaine should re-release "word to the bad" and his secret tell all book about Michael.

Naomi G.

First of all, All the money this will make should go to the ones who matter most ans that is Michael's Children. Second Do Not Get Greedy...and Third It's Sad Making Money Over A Death.....what a way to make a penny.

Michael's Children Should Only Be The Ones Who Get The Money, I've Made My Peace Here!.

Homie1Kanobe

NOW I'VE HEARD IT ALL . THEY WANT TO HURRY UP AND GET THE SCHOOL SUPPLYS OUT TO THE CHILDREN, I WOULD SAY MORE BUT TMZ WOULD EDIT THE REST OF WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments