Kanye's

$100,000 Rap Attack

On TMZ

8/7/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West has learned how not to make friends and influence people -- at least the people who will decide if Kanye goes to jail.

Kanye West: Click to watch
West absorbed himself in a freestyle rap Wednesday night in NYC, going off on TMZ for the "confrontation" at LAX where he smashed our camera light to the ground and his bodyguard broke a still camera last year. Kanye has been charged with criminal battery, vandalism and grand theft.

During his show he sang: "Who doesn't think it's illegal, TMZ? And I have to pay $100,000 to the photographer that said I broke his arm, but I was just breaking your f**king camera, I wasn't tryin' do you no harm."

Not only was Kanye's rant a bad move given there are charges pending .... he's also wrong. If we got a check for $100,000, it blew off the doorstep ... we haven't gotten a penny yet, and all we want is for him to fix our light. We're told the still cameraman -- who doesn't work for us -- hasn't gotten a dime either.

Black Power

Someone on this site said Kanye is a lyrical genius. Why, because he can make words rhyme? I've listened to some of his stuff and have seen him on TV and he has yet to impress me. Guys like him are a dime a dozen.

Bobby Justin

Typical black person: play the blame game!

just sayin

why is this no talent gayfish still trying to sing when he clearly can't God that was horrible i wonder who actually pays money to see him
note to kanye: if you're really as rich as you claim to be then should just be pocket change to you

molly walter

HAter

ROSEMARY SAMANIEGO

I THINK THAT KANYE DID A GOOD THING WHEN HE TOOK THE TMZ CAMERA. SEE TMZ CELBRITITES DON'T WANT U TO BE ALL UP ON THEIR FACE, WHEN THEY ARE IN THE AIRPORT COME ON. WHAT HAPPEN TO THE MEDIA BEING AT EVENTS, NOT AT AIRPORTS, HOUSES, TRASH CANS GET MY POINT. SO KANYE I APPLAUD WHAT U DID. I WISH U SUCCESS MY FRIEND AND DON'T PAY TMZ A DIME. CAUSE WE ALL KNOW THE 100,000 DOLLARS WILL GO TO HARVEY LEVIN. WHICH HARVEY U ARE WAY WAY BETTER ON PEOPLE'S COURT THAN BEING A TRASH MEDIA PERSON. U REMIND OF JERRY SPRINGER. SOME STUFF YOU HAVE IS GOOD BUT OTHER IS TRASHY. SO U GO KANYE

dj

Its true. TMZ seem like some annoying b!tches. I like the scoops they give, but I dont agree with the way they get it sometimes. Matter fact, there should be better laws against their type of harassment. But, oh well, its life i guess.

ly9512

Yeah, good luck becoming the next "King of Pop" or the next Elvis with that kind of attitude.

God, Kanye is such a joke. He needs to retire.

GrandmaDynamite

This NO TALENT Piece of Sh*t Needs
Some Life Ending Plastic Surgery!!!!!!!!!!

Harvey.

He actually didn't say that he GAVE you a check for 100k. He said "And I have to pay $100,000".

C'mon Harvey, I thought you were a lawyer.

P.S. I seen the video. He broke your cameraman's arm...really guys?

LakersFan

Kanye has fallen off. He needs to go find something else to do.

Yoli1575

He is a POS! I don't buy his music.

hamilTonyan

Ka rap

Sparky

What do ya expect? His dad was a racist Black Panther!! His music is 100% pure stupid trash!@! How he bacme famous..who knows!! He wouldnt smile if he won a million dollars...or after he got a piece of ass.

rs

He needs to pay what he owes!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments