Kanye's

$100,000 Rap Attack

On TMZ

8/7/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West has learned how not to make friends and influence people -- at least the people who will decide if Kanye goes to jail.

Kanye West: Click to watch
West absorbed himself in a freestyle rap Wednesday night in NYC, going off on TMZ for the "confrontation" at LAX where he smashed our camera light to the ground and his bodyguard broke a still camera last year. Kanye has been charged with criminal battery, vandalism and grand theft.

During his show he sang: "Who doesn't think it's illegal, TMZ? And I have to pay $100,000 to the photographer that said I broke his arm, but I was just breaking your f**king camera, I wasn't tryin' do you no harm."

Not only was Kanye's rant a bad move given there are charges pending .... he's also wrong. If we got a check for $100,000, it blew off the doorstep ... we haven't gotten a penny yet, and all we want is for him to fix our light. We're told the still cameraman -- who doesn't work for us -- hasn't gotten a dime either.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

tony

I hope TMZ keeps at it!!

1. It's very entertaining!
2. It's never ending!
3. It's only a matter of time!

dylan

Honestly the only way Kanye can redeem himself at this point is if he continue to **** with TMZ. You people are so repugnant, I'd literally pay money to see Kanye West assault employees and ceos of TMZ

scotluv

If you have a product that you want to sell have Kanye diss it and your sales will go up. If you purchase a LV, Zappos toilet and plunger together you get a discount!

themasterchimp

Kanye is a talentless brown Oompa Loompa.

Nobody Special

__________________

Um Kangay does not sing, He Babbles with his lips flapping like Kims after a fresh Botox injection.

Who actually pays to listen to this clown and who's a big nuff sucker to pay for a concert ticket?

"I wasn't tryin' do you no harm."

Who would sing about something so silly?

He meant to say,
"I wasn't tryin' do you no harm, I just wanted you to buy the farm"...

Cynic

tmz should give this douche not one bit of publicity ever.

Scooter Van Neuter

The IQ of a swimfin, with none of the warmth.

RobinD323

And furthermore this prick thinks he's an ICON of what? His bathroom? PATHETIC!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6