Naomi Campbell -- Pocahotmess

8/7/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One-upping alleged "1/16th Indian" Jessica Simpson, temperamental supermodel Naomi Campbell went to dinner with her boyfriend dressed in some sort of Native American getup in Italy last night.

media_removed.jpg
At times, the 39-year-old catwalk diva goes by the name Dances with Phones.

Redcoat68

I'm Harvey Levin! Aren't you impressed with my short sleeve shirts? They expose my "little man" syndrome, as I flex my biceps! You do see my biceps, don't you?

1902 days ago

michelle

Naomi WHO??????

Obviously she has to dress like an ??? to get attention...... my sympathies to her!!!

1902 days ago

Sue Wong

HEllo people, why so ignorant, lighten up and get a grip already. The woman isn't going to dinner, most likely a costume party and why would it be offensive, it's a damn nice costume. She's obviously no racist for she's wearing it and she's black anyway. Americans are so screwed up.

1902 days ago

notabunny

"Dances with Phones" hahahahahahahahahhahahahaaahahahahahahahahhahahhahahh

1902 days ago

Mary Worth

Pocahontas was a very beautiful lady! She died in England at a young age. She fascinated the top people of her day!

Think about it! She was not a city girl. Think what she accomplished at such a young age.

Native American poets and artists should be lauding her beautiful spirit!

1902 days ago

To hell with her

As usual, the TMZ 8th grade educated illiterates got the story wrong. They were headed to a costume party, TMZ dumbasses. Please do something called "RESEARCH" before you post stories like this that show just what idiots you are...

1902 days ago

Huh?

She's on the warpath to scalp a bitch with her Blackberry

1902 days ago

moveover

DANCES WITH PHONES! lol .. I get it. Very clever!

1902 days ago

oreo

bubbles

1901 days ago

HaHa!!

5. "Pockahotmess"???????!!!!
This is accurate as well as hilarious! I thought she was going to a Halloween party but its not Halloween.
I hope the dude is rich cuz she ain't getting any younger and she better latch on to something soon.

1901 days ago

HaHa!!

To #10 SiouxBeauty: No, if you got out in public you should put on regal African dress and hold your head up high. Get off the reservation and look around you arrogant wench!
Don't hate the black people because we escaped slavery but your people chose not to escape the reservation. Open a casino and get over it.

1901 days ago

Dr. DMgemini63

Greeneyedlass
Thank you finally someone with common sense. Plus he has on tennis shoes and as an x soldier I can tell you that he would not wear his uniform like that; shirt hanging out, ill fit etc.

1901 days ago

Dr. DMgemini63

Kevin
Who pissed on you bud? Manage that anger.

1901 days ago

ASHLEY

As an African -American also with Native American roots I am offended by their statement about going out in "black-face". I see no negative meaning in her dressing that way. Would they be offended if the person were White dressed that way??? Yes the Native American peoples were and still are treated horribly,but do not pick a fight with others who are not "full" or even part Native American when they more than likely whole heartily support your cause.

1901 days ago