Jackson Honchos Score $3 Mil

8/8/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The special administrators of Michael Jackson's estate scored a big one -- reeling in $3 million from the company that issued a life insurance policy to M.J.

John Branca (above) and John McClain quietly cashed in the policy -- reports it was worth upwards of $20 million are simply not true. It was a $3 million payout. And here's why it was a swift move -- the coroner hasn't even released the autopsy report yet.

Some life insurance companies are hinky about paying out proceeds until the cause of death is known. Remember Heath Ledger's death, when the life insurance company wouldn't promptly fork over the $10 million because Heath allegedly lied about drug use on the application?

Somehow Branca and McClain convinced the insurance company to ante up with lightening speed -- and the estate is $3 million richer for it.

Neverland

God has allowed us fans to grieve amongst one another and the love is enormous... I have cried everyday... since Michaels passing Morning, noon, and night.... it really hurts because we have truly lost an "Angel" in the flesh sent by GOD himself... Michael represented so many things. Love, Peace, Compassion. He gave of himself his money, his efforts, his wisdom, his time and ultimately his life, the pain he must have endured, My heart aches just trying to imagine.... God took him away from us because of the "Evil" ones who inhabitate among us.... the media is out of control.... our government is out of control.... the world is "OUT OF CONTROL PEOPLE" we need to wake up before its to late.... God wants us to live among each other in Peace and Love not racisim, hate and greed...... Just imagine a world that loves one another, no fear, no war, no crulety no greed... just imagine.... The world is coming to an end people... please pray that God may forgive all of us.... Please do not mistake your time here... its not about the fancy car you can drive, the big house you can buy, the expensive clothes that you may wear, but "OUR GOOD DEEDS TOWARDS OUR FELLOW MAN" AND THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE WE CALL HOME FOR NOW...."EARTH"...... If god call upon you right now.... would you be ready? Have you prayed? Have you accepted God as your Lord and Savior? Oh my god, Jesus..... PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US....

dirtyfolks

#42 i beleive that. Dont get me wrong i love Michael and allbut you know on the original off the wall album cover he had His face before all of the surgery nose was there everything; but on the special edition his shoes was there. i wonder was he embarrased of what he ust to look like He looked good during the thriller era even tho he had anorexia. And #47 you call him an angel , he could possibly be close to jesus christ in my book.

Dionne

Another part of me: Jesus? How could you utter such a thing is beyond me. He's no angel either. He was a man with gifts and talnet at one point in his life and the sickness in his soul squandered what was GIVEN to him. MJ THOUGHT he could play "God" perhaps by recreating himself and look what happened? It's a free country and we can worship or not worship whomever we choose. But to worship a troubled soul like MJ? Well, the choice is yours I guess. But how about creating your own religion devoted to him and leave Jesus out of it.

Dionne

Also, I was wondering why there's only shoes on "off the wall" now and not his face. I could not figure it out, like I kept thinking I was looking at the back of the CD and not the front.

What was wrong with how he looked on "off the wall"? He had a beautiful color and smile. His hairstyle was a bit wild but so what? This is evidence of his sickness if you ask me. I think this is why he chose not to use his own sperm to father his kids, too. He worked too long and hard and spent too much money to take a chance on that old face coming back to life through one of his offspring. He could not take that chance. So, he simply paid for someone else's genes to have kids that looked like his "ideal". He thought the public would be dumb enough to think that his kids would look like how he looked AFTER his surgery when anyone with a brain knows that is NOT how it works. Michael fooled no one but himself!!!!!!!!!

KILLBILL

theives and trash rule the cash

betti

ok so... i dont get it. earlier you said that you have the result of the autopsy and now you said the coroner hasn't even released the autopsy report yet. so? how can we know which one is true? if what you report before its true?

Linda Mott

I would think that the insurance company would try to fight this because it was due to drugs. Don't you think they would put that in their contracts. I know this wasn't written in his life insurance contract but if I were underwriting it I would try to get a clause due to drug overdose in future stars contracts.

betti

For no' 50 - keep your thoughts to your self. you are the dumb . just you can think about it.

Neverland

#51 Kill Bill I couldn't have said it better myself.......

web site promotions

The greedy people that come out to grab their share of money that does not belong to them is just a sign of the times.

dirtyfolks

After reading all of these comments. Im sure everyone agress that that cleft in his chin is...
HIDEOUS! . I love him but he really did mess up his face. He was beautiful during the 80's but i sawo n tv the lil plastic surgeons saying stuff went down hill after 1987. True that.

balls

55. #51 Kill Bill I couldn't have said it better myself.......

Posted at 5:49AM on Aug 8th 2009 by Neverland

SURE YOU COULD HAVE. YOU COULD HAVE SPELLED "THIEVES" CORRECTLY. GOD BLESS.

Ugghh

Damn, not sure who has the uglier lookin mug. Yikes!!

paris phillippe

jermaine comes off so sweetly, thinks likes his father, but a way better actor, he is all full of greed, where is he getting allthis money; for the clothes he wears, frankly, i don't believe a word he says, and furthermore, what was larry king'wife doing, comin on to jermaine, after all who could respect jermaine, he married his brother's ex wife and to boot had kids with her, no he is not high up on my list.

dirtyfolks

59. Damn, not sure who has the uglier lookin mug. Yikes!!

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. They shuldve Put a poll up there. but dude on tha right would win wdf wiit his eye.