Billie Jean: I Want to Bond With Blanket

8/10/2009 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billie Jean Jackson is bound and determined to be a part of Blanket's life -- she just filed legal papers, begging the court to give her three days a week with Michael Jackson's youngest son.

Billie Jean asks the court to grant her three wishes:

1) Hire a handwriting expert to check Michael's will for forgeries
2) Not to be arrested by Katherine Jackson or John Branca
3) Get to visit Blanket every Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2 PM

And there's this: "MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD, and GOD cannot die, yet his ESTATE is in this probate court."

Let that simmer for a bit.

Mariah

Oh, for god's sake, TMZ. Why are you giving these freaks a forum?!?! I would have thought even YOU couldn't sink THAT low...

laughs at Obama voters

Is TMZ going to have any Michael Jackson posts at all today?

We have all been waiting for Michael Jackson posts because TMZ never does any Michael Jackson posts.

asdfghjkl

I'm really scared for the kids. Hope the kids are ok. Why would she ask the judge for visitation rights? Blanket dont even know her!!! THE JUDGE SHOULDNT EVEN WASTE HIS/HER TIME DEALING WITH THESE STRANGERS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE ANY RELATIONSHIPS WITH MJ'S KIDS. THEY DONT KNOW THEM AT ALL.

Ginluvsmichael

Ok...Here's the deal...M.J. was not into any other women but white women,That was very obvious and this woman is black.Not to mention Blanket is WHITE! This lady is Stupid,Crazy,Dumb and needs to be in a mental home!Sorry lady..He meant it when he sang Billy Jean is NOT my luva! And that other goofy woman taht is claiming to be the kids mother...Someone PLEASE arrest that woman and put her back in the trailer she came out of! Everyone needs to face the fact that MJ is NOT the father of these kids...But who cares! He was a great father and the LEGAL father! He will always be their father!So end of story!

Winsome Davis III

I can spot the resemblance.

bb

All these bitches coming out need to be committed ASAP.

elizabevitale

LOL what a subject. Della My daughter says I left Hollywood 1995 I keep getting confused because I never really thought much to think about it til this stated death. TMZ really this subject good for how many click thrus for advertising. Geesh

Ben

76. She wants to bond with blanket, I want a blond and a blanket

Posted at 9:12PM on Aug 10th 2009 by hamiltonyan

LOL!

Ben

I can't even imagine what these poor kids are going through. If they are hearing/seeing any of this craziness, they're bound to be terrified, as their sole protector is gone now. I'm hoping the family is taking good care of them and feel as they are, but still....what a horrible bunch of drama surrounding them.

jean

Are these women part of the Jackson camp publicity nonsense? If these derranged women are stalking the children, someone in LA's law enforcement should lock them up,who knows what they may be capable of in the months ahead?

Txlivenet

TMZ = The Michael Zone..... Yawn!

bvidot

TO SERENA M:

YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME POSTING THINGS THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND. ALL PEOPLE NEED TO DO IS READ THE FIRST FEW WORDS AND SKIP TO THE NEXT POST.

POST YOUR DRIVEL SOMEWHERE ELSE.

bvidot

TO Vengeance is mine Sayeth the LORD

BE careful.....very careful because the Vampires know who you are and will come and put an end to your misery.

Wiz

"2) Not to be arrested by Katherine Jackson or John Branca"...

Katherine Jackson and John Branca have the authority to "arrest" people?

Huh???

bvidot

Ooops. Forgive my last post. I was reliving last night's episode of True Blood. To Vengeance reminded me of those religious zealots in last night's episode!!!