Bio Dad #2 -- MJ Baby Mama Is 'Crazy'

8/10/2009 4:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Claire Elisabeth Fields CruiseThe parents of another man Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise named in today's wacked out press conference say their son, Christopher Caputo, did once date the "unstable" woman -- but it's "totally impossible" for him to be the father of any of Michael Jackson's children.

Caputo's 'rents tell TMZ the two dated when Chris was 16-years-old. They believe Cruise had "mental issues" back then and was "fixated" on their son.

Chris is now 44 and he hasn't spoken to Cruise since high school.

FYI -- On her MySpace, Fields also says she's the "biological mother" of Brad Pitt, all his children, Gisele Bundchen, Leo DiCaprio, Anna Nicole Smith ... and she ran for President in 2008.

elen

oh my god.... someone help her.... she's TOTALLY INSANE!

she really really needs a LOT of help! what a freak!

who the hell

Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise I just w ant you ot know there is amedical reason for your behavior your mothwer dropped you on your head she didnt mean to you just slipped out and wham when she wicked you up you swore you were the lindburgh baby reincarnated.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Well, I *do* give her credit for being less of an embarrassment than Palin.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

This photo: Early Meatloaf, maybe?

mimi

LMAO she's crazy....she's really in her own world.

Yeah

Oh yeah! Let's have a caged fight between Billie Jean Jackson and Claire Cruise.

Michelle

More pictures of Claire

Time for a Restraining order Tom and Katie, plus Katherine and the kids!

dentech

Another one that need,s to be locked up before she dos, somthing bad.

angjewels62

OMG SHE DROVE ME CRAZY TODAY JUST LISTENING TO HER,CLAIMING ALL THIS CRAP, NOT ONE BUT BOTH OF THEM,I SWEAR THE MEDIA WAS ALL ON MICHAEL WHEN HE WAS ALIVE AND NOW THEY WONT LEAVE MJ ALONE WHEN HE HAS PASSED ON.I JUST PRAY THE KIDS DONT GET WIND OF ALL THIS THEY ARE ALREADY HAVING A HARD TIME DEALING WITH THE DEATH OF THERE DADDY.I LOVE YOU MICHAEL R.I.P

Girl

Can someone post the myspace link? I have to read this!

Michelle

Here is the myspace link

wondering

where did she come up with that stuff? That's better than news of the world, enquirer and the globe all put together

Raejean

I tried to read some of her two MySpace profiles, and I think it's pretty clear she's is deeply mentally ill. What really bothered me was the part about her claimed association to the Zodiac killer (( didn't want my own thoughts to go in that direction, i.e., what she might be capable of). However, I do hope that law enforcement is keeping their eyes on both of these women.

my2cents

GRABBIN HER 15 MIN!!!!!

Michelle

226. O.k. so I called this woman earlier, and posed as a reporter for TMZ(Tell Michelle Zilch); I used one of my funny voices and she totally fell for it!
I wish I would have thought it out because I would have recorded it.

I told her I wanted to interview her to get her real side of the story... she was happy to except the offer. I asked her to bring anything she has to prove she was with Michael Jackson; she says she has nothing. She says there are some old National Enquirer papers with her and Michael Jackson but her face is blurred out of it.

She says she can get a marriage certificate, but doesn't have the money now.

She also claims that she wrote most of Michael Jacksons songs, and when I asked her if she could prove it, she said no. I asked her if she did a copyright on the songs and she said no. She started talking about some inheritance she was going to be getting, and said she should be getting some "Royalties".

I asked her if she has had any contact from the Jackson Camp or their attorney and she said no. She goes on to say that Katherine and the Jackson family know her, and she is known to them by the name; get this- PYT (Pretty Young Thing). How ironic!

She also says that she actually was Michael Jackson when she was a nine year old girl! I asked her how this was possible, and she laughed and said "I know it sounds crazy, and it's hard to explain, but it's true". I then asked her if she remembered if Joe was mean to her(when she was suppose to be Michael Jackson, and she said she remembers some of it. I then asked her if she remembered singing with the Jackson Five, and she said a little bit!

She says she has proof that Paris, Prince, and Blanket are hers, and it will be proven by a dna test in court.

I asked her if she has ever met Debbie Rowe, and she said No, but Debbie is just the "surrogate mother" of the two oldest kids.

I wanted to find out what she thought about this other woman "Billie Jean Jackson" coming out and saying she is "Blanket's mother. She says that is a lie, and that Billie Jean Jackson was sitting beside her in court. She also said she (Claire) was at court today, and that Katherine Jackson was not there.

She actually sounded very nice on the phone, but she obviously has mental problems (my guess is schizophrenia, or schizo-effective). Having someone in the family, I know about this illness, and he has many of the same symptoms.

She really sounded like she believes what she is saying, and she spoke with such conviction!

She is going to meet me at Clover Park near Ocean Park Blvd, we are to have lunch of her choosing (my treat) she believes I will be doing an interview with her. Of course I won't be there, because I don't live anywhere close to there.

I also asked her if she has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, and she kind of laughed and said no, but I have been diagnosed with PTSD .

I would seriously advise the Jacksons to get a restraining order against this woman; also Tom Cruise, and Katie Holmes as well...she thinks Suri is a triplet, and she is there mother as well.

Poor Michael; all this craziness you had to deal with on this earth. You have made such an impact in my life through your music, and your words. Thank you.

Posted at 1:44AM on Aug 11th 2009 by Michelle