« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Philadelphia Eagles

Swoop Up Michael Vick

8/13/2009 6:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael VickLet the booing begin -- Michael Vick has officially been signed by an NFL team.

Vick's agent told ESPN the quarterback/canine's worst nightmare just signed a two-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Details of the deal have yet to be released, but you can bet the doghouse he won't reclaim his spot as the NFL's highest paid player.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HumanNature

FOR ALL YOU HATERS:

I HAVE NOTHIN BUT MAD LOVE FOR YOU AND MY MIDDLE FINGERS, I'M KEEPING THEM UP FOR YOU!!!!!

LOVE THE HATERS, THEY'RE MY BIGGEST FANS!!!!!

LOOK AT ME AND THEN LOOK AT YOU!!!!

NOW TELL ME HATERS - WHO JEALOUS OF WHO?????

HATERS ARE MY BIGGEST MOTIVATORS!!!!!!

BYE HATERS!!!!

Lauren

Where Can a CONVICTED FELON GET A JOB????????????????????
Not walmart
NOT mcdonalds
the nfl SURE 1.5 no prob!
Money is the root of all evil
If you or i had done this crime even after we served the time we would be HARD PRESSED TO FIND A JOB THAT PAYS MINIMUM WAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocko

Ghetto Thug? Why don't you call him and all other black atheletes the "N" word already. Look, I agree what he was convicted of was terrible, but the man did his time and paid his dept to society. Let the Michael VIck work and feed his family.

The Truth

76. This is a good reason why I say that the America I knew has died....When football was great and played in Mud And Snow ..This piece of dodo did what this dodo did he would never play football again..This country is not the America I grew up in..This also shows it's not about the game it's about the money..Players like Bart Star, Earl Cambell ETC had Character . they were never in trouble with the law. This guys Whole family is DODO..I know I'm in Virginia.....!!!!!!!

Posted at 10:07PM on Aug 13th 2009 by A Virginian

YES YES YES now we are talking the truth.....

TJones

PEOPLE GET OVER IT! HE PAID FOR HIS WRONGS!

.....GO VICK!! GO VICK!! GO VICK!! ......LOVE YOU !!!!

Miia

He needs to have the same thing done to him as those dogs had done to them.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only in america can a convicted dog fighter,a convicted Murder (Stallworth) make millions of dollars,a real roll model and a travesty,I have no respect for any sports anymore.aThis is a real travesty,sports franchise will pay ANYBODY TO WIN,they turn there head to bad behavior,so many convicted felon don't get a second chance and we as americans condone these sports franchise, that give a man that KILLED DOGS FOR FUN,SO SAD,Americia is failing and we sit back and watch. I AM DONE WITH THE NFL

Jennifer VA.

Go Vic!!! Been waiting to see what team will be our Favorite....... GO EAGLES!!!! Hope he takes them to the Super Bowl and wins...................

TJones

WHO CARES IF YOU DONT SUPPORT ANYMORE COMMENT #72! THERE WILL STILL BE PEOPLE AT THE GAME, TICKETS BEING SOLD, AND PRODUCTS BEING BOUGHT! SO WHAT? WHO CARES????? ONE SICK CLOWN DOSENT STOP THE CIRCUS! NOW WHAT?

jenjenrn

How wonderful. Another felon NFL player. Wow: our kids must be proud to have such heros to look up too. NFL stand for NATIONAL FELONS LEAGUE. I am so happy I would not let my kid play football in high school. Dont be stupid people, instead of paying all that money to go to the football stadim, just park you car on the side of the road next to any prison in the US, and watch them play. You will see the same type of players and its FREE.

lynnb029

Good for Vick! I will watch him play. He has payed his debt so let him live the rest of his life. I cant wait till that idiot Harvey gets caught doin something stupid so somebody can wave a camera in his face!!! what a douch bag that fool is!!! BTW....GO EGLES
and make sure u guys go put beer billboards in Harveys neiboorhood!!!
Dumb AZZ!

Lori

WOW is all I can say!! I am a philly girl, love my Eagles but I am so shocked!!! It is about his heart, his soul, and his spirit. People can do crimes but what is your heart like to do the things he has done to dogs. It is really sick. I don't feel good about this at all. I don;t blame those who will no longer support the eagles. I can see your point.

andre

He paid for his crimes...deal with it people just as any other person does...you commit a crime you get caught, you pay for it and you move on with your life. He deserves a second chance just as anyone else does. Goodluck Vick!

The Truth

This is not a done deal...The NFL commisioner hasn't said ok to this deal...Someone needs to find his e-mail so everyone who really cares about football can tell him to keep this TRASH out of football.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

66. Racist white people.
Quit whineing "racism", crybaby. This has nothing to do with it. Another loser not getting what you think you deserve out of life even though you're too lazy to work for it but, of course, blaming it on whitey. Odd though, most dog fighters are black. I'd feel the same on this issue if Vick were purple. People who show no regard for a dog's life usually have little regard for human life as well. I suggest you read studies on murderers and serial kiilers. A lot of them started out killing animals. Course. its easier to just spew your racist remarks than educating yourself with something boring like reading, huh? I can tell by your in-depth post that you are a genius. LOLOL