Jon & Kate Plus 9-1-1

8/14/2009 10:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin was seen checking in to a Days Inn Hotel by herself last night, and here's a shocker: It was all over a huge fight with Jon.

media_removed.jpg
TMZ has confirmed cops were called to the couple's Pennsylvania home after the two went ballistic on each other. Cops showed up just before midnight, but no arrests were made. Cops tell us they were called out because of the argument. It's unclear who called 911.

Cops tell us they made quick work of the situation by calming things down ... they were only there for approximately 10 minutes.

Since it's Jon's turn with the kids, Kate kicked rocks -- and checked into the local hotel.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Chris

It's about time we let this go. If they did not have a show it would be like any other divorce. I have know people that have had very disturbing divorces with several children. This just proves no matter what at the end of the day their just people with a failed marriage. I'm sure more stuff like the arrest of Richard that did not pay his taxes on a million. He was rearrested today after spending 4 years in jail.

JANE DOE

T
E
A
M
J
O
N
!
KATE'S A LYING, FAKE BITC*!

TTboy

John and kate plus HATE.

jo

Kate and Jon need to grow up and start thinking about their kids. Stop recording the show and think of the welfare of those 8 kids. Money isn't everything, however at this rate all 8 kids are going to need a ton of therapy. I feel so sorry for them

Michael

5 dollar foot long

arte help

As these 2 jackasses fight it out, Obamacare is looming to destroy our health system. Say "good night" Grandma, permantly!!!

Steve Jes

Damn she's hot!

Lisa

TLC needs to pull the plug on this show ASAP! John is having a mid-life crisis because he doesn't actually know how to think for himself (thanks to Kate), and Kate is just obsessed with money. Is anyone thinking about the kids?

Whatajoke

WHITE TRASH + 8

wishing they would just go the hell away!

I close my eyes real tight and wish real hard, but they still don't go away ....

AL

tkennedy... relax. this is a celeb gossip site. Go hang out at FoxNews.com if you want to spread fear.

wow

Oh, let me guess, Jon had a whore there or correction... a prostitute lol get it straight ladies when he's paying for it even in expensive gifts you're still a hooker! He's so dumb seriously, he doesn't see that these women are after the publicity and money and or gifts that come from being with him. He wants freedom and to act like he's the age of the girls he's hanging around with... get it straight idiottttt ur 32 years oldddddddddddd and you are marriedddddddd even if you are divorcing andddddddddd you have kids let alone one you have eighttttt... what is wrong with you!!!!!!!!!!!! Grow up loser!!!

Sam Sunshine

Wow its getting ghetto now! Trust me this is only the beginning of some crazy things to come. She leaves the million dollar home to a low budget motel. Trash I say, Trash! Seat back and enjoy the ride! TMZ!

Kat

Oh PLEASE TLC cancel this show NOW! My multiple requests to the network have been ignored.

Wonder if this will little altercation will be aired. Poor kids. I grew up in a home like this -- parents fighting, etc., SCREWED me for life!!!!

Justice !

Don't even get me started on Jon... he's a fat jerk! Anyone who can't see the writting on the wall must be blind. Kate does still have feelings for him ( God only knows why) HE is the one who wants to live it up and through pool parties ! She is so much better without him. I hope she stands her ground and moves on!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments