Jon & Kate Plus 9-1-1

8/14/2009 10:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin was seen checking in to a Days Inn Hotel by herself last night, and here's a shocker: It was all over a huge fight with Jon.

media_removed.jpg
TMZ has confirmed cops were called to the couple's Pennsylvania home after the two went ballistic on each other. Cops showed up just before midnight, but no arrests were made. Cops tell us they were called out because of the argument. It's unclear who called 911.

Cops tell us they made quick work of the situation by calming things down ... they were only there for approximately 10 minutes.

Since it's Jon's turn with the kids, Kate kicked rocks -- and checked into the local hotel.

JustMe

Did anyone listen to the video? Why is the nanny being reported as a problem. Someone asked Kate if there is a problem with the nanny? Did you call the police on the nanny? Where there's smoke there's fire. Just Jon up to his old antics again. He's a jerk.

Jo

I have heard of Jon and Kate, but who the hell are they? As far as I'm concerned, they are both a piece of trash and a waste of media coverage.

Peri

This has all the markings of another publicity stunt by Kate Gosselin. How else do you explain her showing up at that ridiculous hour of the night knowing she had no legal right to be on the property? FYI -- the neighbors called the police according to other blogs.

carebear

Listen, here is a woman who is going threw some hard times is it neccessary to be invading her personal life! I mean come on! There are children involved and maybe it is time to leave these people alone.. It's bad enough that Jon isn't acting his age being with this woman and that one.. You don't think that this is going to hurt the kids?! Back off them and let them be!!! Oh of course they still care about each other your feelings just don't disappear.. I say leave them alone let them work out their problems in private!!!!!!

carol

She probably started it like always

FED UP WITH THESE IDIOTS

YOU CANT JUST BELITTLE JON ON A BUNCH OF UNNECCESSARY TALK SHOW INTERVIEWS ALL WEEK THEN SHOW UP ON HIS WEEKEND AND EXPECT A WELCOME HOME PARTY KATE. YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD FOR JON. IT IS HIS WEEKEND YOU DUMBASS!!!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON THESE TALK SHOWS TALKING ABOUT YOUR MARRIAGE ANYWAYS?? WEARING YOUR WEDDING RING... WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDS???? FAMILY???? WONDER WHY YOU DONT HAVE ANYONE.

Kate

At this point the only victims in this story are the poor kids. Jon and Kate can both rot for all I care. Start acting like adults and put your kids first.

Lillianne

How many of you think the kids DON'T know what's going on? This is sad, sad, sad.

richmonder

jon is just behaving like every other immature male - go kate - don't let down your guard, don't settle for his sh#t, make him accountable for his behavior.

JustMe

I wonder if it's the same nanny seen coming out of Jon's apt. over the garage in the early morning hours? It's been reported Jon;s carried on with the nanny too. What a guy - NOT.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see some OJ in her,Jon better watch out,This chick has some real issues,she shouldn't be around the kids with all her anger,where would she be without her 8 little money bags

CRTB

Leave this poor family alone. The husband is acting like he's in high school while his wife and kids are in pain. We don't need to watch this.

Matt

wow a lot of you are making assumptions that Jon had another girl in the house and all this stuff supporting Kate.

Just looking at the situation, it being his turn with the kids, my guess is that she did not want to leave yet, he wanted her out already and it led to a fight. Having divorced parents i've seen how defensive they can be and how much arguing there is especially at the beginning over stupid little things. I doubt Jon would be bringing another woman home to his house with the kids there. Say what you want about the guy but i dont think he would do that.

I have 0 sympathy for Kate. She's a flat out bitch. She's a bitch to her family, was to her husband and is doing whatever she can to stay relevant and in the spotlight to cash checks so she doesnt have to really work.

Claudia

Good for you Jon! While I don't wish suffering on anyone, Kate has been beyond disrespectful and demeaning to Jon over all these years.. He took his share of shi* from her, now it's her turn to see how it feel. She should count her blessing's he hasn't beat her as$ becasue while I don't think men should hit women, I'd totally understand if he would have backslapped her at one point or another.

I think Jon has finally looked between his legs and discovered balls! He is flexing a bit more muscle than any man should in lighht of what may be an ugly divorce but, at least he has his chin up!

And while I agree with all who say Jon is fat! - I think he could be quite a stud if he starts taking care of himself and getting into shape. I find him to be very attractive but I'm out of his league as I am in my 30s.

Jon - wishing you all the best!!

Sorry Kate - you make me sick!

Pretty_poison

Kate is stressing out because Jon will not play the game anymore..."let's exploit our children" Jon is only doing what ever man does after being in a controling situation , "go wild". I think living with Kate, had to be like living in a prison. You can tell after 5 years of watching all this unfold on tv... Kate is the control freak. It was her way or no way. Kate KNOWS people do not like her. Hell she does not like them either. She goes on these press junkets, to promote the show , her book etc...and it is all lies. She needs to admit, she has a problem ...heck for this matter have you ever heard either one of them saying they went to marriage counseling ??