Jon & Kate's Fight -- Blame the Babysitter

8/14/2009 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You can blame the babysitter for Jon and Kate Gosselin's blowup last night.

Play video

Sources close to Jon and Kate tell TMZ that Kate was upset because Jon wanted to leave the kids with Stephanie Santoro -- the babysitter who was handpicked by Jon.

We're told Kate has serious trust issues with Santoro, and doesn't want her playing nanny with her kids. Kate went to the house to watch the kids instead of Santoro -- and that sparked the fight that ended with Kate calling 911.

Jon pretty much confirmed all this -- in his words -- this morning at his house. When in doubt, blame the nanny.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JANE DOE

T
E
A
M
J
O
N
!

She's Dumb

JANE DOE: YOU ARE "TEAM PSYCHO"!!!!!!!! JOHN IS HUMAN TRASH.....GET A CLUE!!!

JANE DOE

#342 "cannot stand the gosselins"

YOU ARE A F N STALKER!!
GET A LIFE!!
TEAM JON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sunlitfawn

Really, John shouldn't need a babysitter during his visitation with the kids... he should be spending as much quality time as possible since his time is split with Kate. However, he is such a self-centered person, that one should expect that he will expose his kids to whatever he chooses to make his self gratification complete. Kate..... word to the wise, have it written into your divorce decree that rather than hire a sitter, you are allowed to have the kids when he is out with his whores. I had it written that way when I divorced my ex-husband and it worked perfectly. I saw my kids ALL the time!!!!!!

Vick is no good! He is an animal torturer! Get him off my team or it won't be my team anymore

Hey Hey

What a mess, I used to love this show when it was all in innocence.

Shout out to NOWcollections and Cloud9Couture

Jess

Jon Gosselin is a DOUCHE

J.R.

Who cares about these 2 idiots, never heard of them. I could care less if they divorced, Throw her the high hard one ,that will straighten her out.

Chris

Jon's a douche

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

She was upset because Santoro wasn't the National Guard.

DJ

This dude is a complete douchebag.

Dogfox

Jumped the shark a long time ago. Not really news.

katrinka

Good for Jon for standing up to Kate.

loralei

They really need to end the reality show and move on with their lives. It was pitifull to see Kate checking into a hotel. She should know that she can't be at the house when he has his custody. She needs to find an alternate place to stay. I don't know what they are thinking. It is a ll a big joke now.

Bobbi

It's Kate having to control Jon...again!
Don't you feel stupid Kate??
You made a fool out of yourself!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments