Jon & Kate's Fight -- Blame the Babysitter

8/14/2009 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You can blame the babysitter for Jon and Kate Gosselin's blowup last night.

Play video

Sources close to Jon and Kate tell TMZ that Kate was upset because Jon wanted to leave the kids with Stephanie Santoro -- the babysitter who was handpicked by Jon.

We're told Kate has serious trust issues with Santoro, and doesn't want her playing nanny with her kids. Kate went to the house to watch the kids instead of Santoro -- and that sparked the fight that ended with Kate calling 911.

Jon pretty much confirmed all this -- in his words -- this morning at his house. When in doubt, blame the nanny.

who the hell

Wouldn't Squiggy ALWAYS be your age? Y'know, since you both age at the same rate?

Posted at 3:15PM on Aug 14th 2009 by Team Jon

Not on TV Land he is always the same old ugly azz squiggy. Duh! lol

ltlmstrblmkr15

One thing that I give Kate props for is when they both got motorcycles & SHE donated hers for charity & HE hadda keep his instead! That shows to me that no matter what I think of HER,she still can get my respect for stuff like this.....to me,it shows she's NOT all about Kate. I'm thinking she's probably donated ALOT of their freebies to charity & in that,she's a bazillion times better than he'll ever be & teaching her kids a valuable lesson too.Even if he only reasoning was it wasn't good enough or whatever.....she didn't tossor sell that bike,she gave it to charity. Yay! for her!

Shayde

I'm laughing at those of you that are saying that Kate only did what any "decent" mother would do......uh yeah, if your mother is a pimp!

Pixie

I absolutely HATE that bitch! Yeah,I'm talking about Jon.
I mean: What does he knows about being a dad? I have never
been a fan of none of those nuts,but I feel like Kate has
their kids best interest at heart.You can tell that she genuinely
care about those kids.I don't understand what she saw in Jon.
He's awful. His the kind of person that'll never grow up.He spends
today without thinking about the future.

TamiSue

Get off Jon seriously, Kate was gone for the last 4 years, promoting this and that, she had him quit his job so he was a stay at home dad WHile she ran around the country. Now she is stuck at home and nit picking on everything he does, he was a good enough dad to do hers and his job over the last few years, She is such a peach. He got a babysitter so he could do stuff around the house. Kate does that ALL THE TIME, but Jon is the bad guy for doing it. Leave him alone, most guys don't spend time with their kids at all. Jon even said at the end of last year that he wanted out, but KATE wants to continue. SHe is bringing this on her family. She needs to let go of the big bucks and take care of her kids. She is in it for the fame and money and not thinking of her children at all. Sorry folks I'm on Jon's side for this. She is a piece of work. So the next time she gets a babysitter I hope TMZ is all over it, cause apparently she gets them ALL THE TIME

Fort Worth

NOT ONE TIME JON SAID THAT HE WAS GOING OUT TO PARTY.HE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT HE WANT'S TO DO.KATE IS JUST MAD THE JON HAS MOVE ON AND NOT ALL OVER HER.JON DON'T SAY ANYTHING WHEN THAT MAN WAS PULLING KATE TRAST OUT.SO COME ON PEOPLE.YOU JUST CAN TAKE ONESIDE KATE IS A TRUE BICTH ON T.V. AND OFF YOU WANTS TO HAVE THE SAY SO OF EVERTHING.I GETTING TRIED OF THESE TO I LIKE TO THE SHOW THE WAY THEY ARE ACTING MAKING ME NOT WANT TO WATCH IT.KATE CALL THE OFFICE OUT TO THE HOUSE WITH THE KID'S THERE FOR NO REASON. JON MIGHT HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WHERE HE CAN'T TAKE THE KID'S WHAT ABOUT WHEN KATE IS ALL ON THESE TALK SHOWS WHO HAS THE KID'S ??????????

EGGO

Just because the babysitter works in a bar does not make her unfit to watch kids and it doesn't make her a slut either. Some people have to work to provide for their families. They might work in a bar but that doesn't mean that they are drunks. Most people that work in bars don't even drink. LAY OFF THE BARMAID/BABYSITTERS!

heaven

he need a babysitter so he could take the twins to get their school supplies. geeze people, you never ever see Khate without security handlers and "helpers.

Grace

Jon's a dumbass!!!!! He's mad because he got catch running around with other women and everyone saw him for what he is, a a$$hole!!!! He thinks everyone will feel sorry for him, but he is sooooo WRONG!!! Kate just sit back and watch, he'll dig himself into a deeper hole, you just watch!!!!! He's already knee deep!!! Kate you stay strong, you did the right thing by kicking him out!!!

Ginger

This has to be the strangest divorce agreement I have ever seen or heard of. I don't understand if they are making so much money from this show why does Jon not get his own place and see his children there, then he can see who he wants and have who he wants over. I would not be to happy either if my ex was bringing his floozies around my house. This million dollar home they call "there childrens house" should be off limits to girlfriends and boyfriends and should be for family only or this crap will continue. This crazy stuff about "it is my time to see my kids" crap is a bunch of bull. Also TLC is allowing this to go on, they need to pull the plug on this family so they can work on there life, but I guess ratings mean more to them then this families well being.

Sam Sunshine

LOL! The whore had it coming for years. Good job Jon! It goes to show you that it took the LAW to take control of the PIMPWHORE Kate. I rejoice by seeing Jon so happy on this interview. YES! I wish I could have been there to see the face of that WHORE, when she was told to leave! I bet the cops must have had joy to see Jon finally getting the BITCH out!

This made my Day! YES! I believe in god again!

Dorothy

Kate was probably afraid he was making it with the babysitter as women seem to be his new (or old) past-time.

samantha

I would strongly encourage ANYBODY that has access to a firearm and stumbles upon Jon, to take him out! Put a bullet right between his eyes. You will have done your good samaritian deed for the day Please, put Jon out of his misery and allow the family to heal. I beg of you. KILL JON!

Why?

***************************BOYCOTT ALERT*******************************

I am going to Vegas 8/26-8/30- staying at MGM Grand. A large group of us were going to go and check out Wet Republic (pool party/club @ MGM) but I just found out Jon may be "hosting" the party there on 8/29. If that's the case, I will definitely cancel our reservations. I have no interest in attending any event "hosted" by that idiot and can't believe MGM would think it's a good idea!?! I am contacting them to find out if it's true and if it is, I am going to cancel and let them know how absurd I think he is and the idea of him hosting a party there is. Even if I wasn't going I would let them know what I think. So if anyone else is going that weekend (you have been warned) or if you just want to let them know your opinion on dear ole' Jon you can email them at: info@wetrepublic.com

mj fan

Why can't jon do his slut jumping when he doesn't have the children. kate is just looking out for her children. Mothers do that. Jon needs to go away and rot