Kate's the One Who Gave the Fuzz a Buzz

8/14/2009 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

kate gosselinSources close to Kate Gosselin tell us she was the one who called the cops last night after she and Jon got into a blowout.

Police arrived to the Gosselin's Pennsylvania home shortly after the call was made.

Cops told us they were only at the residence for around 10 minutes -- long enough to make everyone take a chill pill.

Kate eventually left the property to stay at a nearby Days Inn Hotel, because it was Jon's turn to watch their litter.

crystal

Poor Kate..............hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

cheryl

kate....you can't control him or every move he makes forever!

Daisy

Em

Kate needs to find "something" to do on her days off, something to keep her entertained and happy .... I'd like to say she needs some companionship but then the media would be all over that and she is trying to keep some semblance of order and respect in her life. I bet she's going through hell, almost makes me feel badly for her. And I agree with the other comments above me, time to shut down the show and let them immerse themselves in REALITY.

charmed

it's a trainwreck, but i saw kate on regis and kelly where she claimed that there is no apartment: she lives permanently at the house with the kids. not sure how that works with jon and his 'time', anyone with insight on this??

baby

I THINK KATE DID THE RIGHT THING! JON BEEN SLAPPING IT IN ANY WOMAN THAT WILL STAND STILL FOR 5 MINUTES FOR HIM, AS A MOTHER SHE HAS A RIGHT TO SEE WHAT KIND OF PERSON HE BRINGS INTO THOSE KIDS LIVES, AFTER ALL LOOK AT THAT LIL DRUG ADDICT HAILEY HE SCREWING, I WOULD NOT WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE THAT AROUND MY CHILDREN EITHER!

GOOD FOR YOU KATE FOR ACTUALLY BEING A MOTHER AND CARE WHAT KIND OF WOMEN YOUR WHORE OF A HUSBAND HAS AROUND YOUR KIDS!

sukie_tawdry

where is that bald headed know it all Dr Phil while all this is going on? I'm surprised he hasn't had them on to "fix it"

Lorie

Kate-I know exactly how you feel, I went through it myself. When a women has a child, or 8, they can't stop being a mother when the court says it is someone elses turn to take care of "your" children. It killed me every time my child left to go with her father, he made different choices then I would. It isn't about breaking your rules, like how much t.v. or candy a kid can have..it is about having another women step in and be in "your" house taking care of "your" kids. A stranger to you. How can Kate be expected to trust a stranger?

Dee

Okay - let's look at this logically. The cops arrived just before midnight. MIDNIGHT PEOPLE! Why did Jon suddenly need a babysitter at midnight when he has a full time nanny who was there? Chances are he was getting ready to go out partying for the night and was getting extra help for the full time nanny just in case something happened. Yea - being responsible for something. But wait.... he hasn't been with his kids all week, so why does he need to go out partying? Because he has just hit adolensence. So, one step further - how did Kate know about the other babysitter - chances are someone from the inside called her about it - and that was probably the full time nanny. Why would the full time nanny call - concern for the kids. So, if Jon isn't planning on being home because he is going out partying -why not let the kids mother take over the responsibility of her children. She seems to want to be there for them as her other home is on the other side of town - not a state away!

Millie b

Jon's looking a bit portly these days, isn't he???

Ron

Jon's turn to watch their "litter". SHAME on you TMZ. You can do better than calling these poor children 'litter'!

Anna

SHUT OFF THE CAMARAS!! If Kate sees one she break necks to get to it!
I am so sick of this foolish woman. She treated this guy like crap. All her friends and family who tried to help with the kids she has stabbed in the back. BROKE DAYS are coming you witch better start savin....just sayin..

Lori

I don't blame Kate for being there and being upset since Jon brought a Bar Bimbo into the house to babysit kids. Yuck!!!

Vicki

Whether it was Jon's weekend or not, Kate has every right to know who
is watching her children, she has every right to know what is
transpiring in the house with her children. Unfortunately, the two
of them should have discussed the choice of babysitters they both
could use when needed. Jon bringing another woman he may be fooling around with into that house was very disrespectful to his children.
Jon is definitely not using the good sense God gave him and seems to be enjoying setting things up in an attempt to embarrass Kate, little does he know that he really is only embarrassing himself and showing his obvious lack of concern for his children's well-being.

Daisy

Why did Jon need a babysitter at midnight.He needed to party and smoke with his girlfriend.104. Kate has every right to protect her children from a BAD babysitter Jon has changed so much I certainly wouldn't trust a babysiter he hand picked.Kate has her moments but she is not the one who put her wants ahead of the children needs. I hope TLC take Jon off