Jackson Family Shut Out of Jermaine's Plans

8/15/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine JacksonJermaine Jackson is learning a hard lesson -- the Jackson family doesn't take kindly to kinfolk who make promises on their behalf without even bothering to tell them.

You know the big flap over the Vienna Tribute concert -- where Jermaine was spearheading a special show and touting that members of Michael Jackson's family were behind it? Well family sources tell us the family is ticked that Jermaine used them to sell tickets. The family, we're told, never agreed to participate. In fact, Tito told us he was never even invited.

The family isn't happy with J.J. because the concert may now be in jeopardy and stories are being written that the brood caused the concert to crumble.

Bottom line -- Jermaine was out on his own (again) pitching his stuff and the family was out of the loop.

Chaz

@ Dixie

Thanks...yeah I used to think that she was the rock that Michael could hold on to when times were rough but if you think about it she was a driving force in his demise. He had only his KIDS. Everyone else wanted a piece of him...even when he was younger he sang about his situation in songs like "That's what you get for being polite" "Working Day and Nite" man he could only escape thru his music check out the lyrics. Also, after reading the book I fully understood why he didn't have anyone of his family members as executors of his will...makes 100% sense to me now! And that clause in it is classic!! I love it it basically says if his Mother protests his will SHE get's nothing! Lol! The lawyer who was named as one of the executors has been with Mike for a long long time and knows exactly how these Jackson vultures are and from reading the book it is clear that he is the only person who has really done right by Michael. He'd never dishonor him and he won't just give away all Mikes money to the family that is why Jermaine is doing the concert to try to get money cause he isn't getting any of Mikes from the executor! LOL!

I mean even when Mike was going through that molestation mess and crying in a corner Jermaine went over to ask him to be apart of some Jackson special! Not hey bro you need some time to heal...but hey let's make some money off your fame!! Sad

Such a beautiful and tragic life...RIP

denvercatwoman

TEAMBRANCA

JupiterAlignsWithMars
PeaceWillGuideThePlanets
Lovewillsteertheway
HarmonyandUnderstanding

Bhuddists all of you ;)

Denvercat, Dixie, Holmes...not so much

That is a wellmeaning attempt at humour

denvercatwoman

TEAMBRANCA

JupiterAlignsWithMars

Dixie

75. Dixie, in reponse to your Comment #69, I think we probably will know conclusively at some point through DNA testing whether Michael is the bio father of the three young children.... because, like everyone else in this story, there are those who are following the money. So far, at least three men have spoken up with claims that they donated sperm. To crawl out of the woodwork NOW when money is at stake.... geez, do these creeps have NO shame? The doctor who employed Debbie Rowe has stepped forward, as has some British actor. All of this activity says not much good about humankind, does it?

Posted at 4:03AM on Aug 15th 2009 by denvercatwoman

-----------------------------
Yes, what's been done to MJ's children is sickening! I hope the DNA is held off til the children are at least 18. Then only taken if the children want it taken. These kids have had to deal with way too much already.

I feel strongly about this thing with the children. I have an adopted older sister. She was always told she was adopted and our parents promised her when she turned 18 if she wanted to find her bio-parents that they would help her. She found her birth ma at 22. It has changed nothing. She is still my sis 100% and we share the same mom and dad. So, biology doesn't mean much.
I simply couldn't imagine this biology thing happening in the news media about any of the children in my family. I hope these people will quit popping up with this crap.

JupiterAlignsWithMars

4. I sooo believe that about the mason's

Posted at 1:26AM on Aug 15th 2009 by msmanners
*********************************

JupiterAlignsWithMars

Posted at 4:11AM on Aug 15th 2009 by denvercatwoman
******************************
79. Denver Glad you found it funny :) I'm not totally not a bhuddist either but hey they have some valid approaches to things ;)
Posted at 4:15AM on Aug 15th 2009 by msmanners

Denvercat, Dixie, Holmes...not so much

That is a wellmeaning attempt at humour

Posted at 4:05AM on Aug 15th 2009 by msmannersisnotabhuddist

---------------------------------------------
LOL! You're right! I'm protestant--- Southern Baptist

TEAMBRANCA

Tina- my sentiments exactly. I might have to wait to read the book I'm trying to focus on the positive things. His music dancing and videos.

The tragedy of his life as you point out poignant emerges in many of those but then the exhuberant and more innocent material is cathartic ...almost washing away the tragedy.

Peace... I had very similar thoughts about katherine reading the Theroux article. One has to wonder if theroux would have done a Bashir job as Uri Geller suspected. Hard to know...if not and MJ had chosen him the eventual outcome could have been far different.

Dixie

Tina-- I thought his will was brilliant too! Branca will work hard to see to it that MJ's children are well looked after.

JupiterAlignsWithMars

83. 78. Ms Manners, Comment #77 is TOO funny!! LOL LOL My first reaction was, "Hell NO, I'm not a Buddhist! I'm a Methodist!" Still LOL..... :-)
Posted at 4:11AM on Aug 15th 2009 by denvercatwoman
******************************
And you are also a self admitted "cat"

Om

*)~

Dixie

Well, I've enjoyed blogging with y'all. I better call it a night.
Thank Y'all for the links. I've saved them for tomorrow.

It's been so pleasant in here tonight.
I'm so thankful!

TEAMBRANCA

:) Om sounds like chanting to me

seriously though tnx for those mason links were very interesting. That entire aspect is fascinating the masons and illuminati...

sheesh I'm almost afraid to type it