Jon & Kate Kiss and Make Up

8/15/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just not each other ...

Launch photos

A day after their fight ended up with cops being called, Jon and Kate Gosselin reunited yesterday at their family home in Reading, PA.

It's good to see them put the welfare of their kids third second first.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Can't Stand Jon

Ewww! I cannot stand Jon, nor his disgusting girlfriend Hailey. The safety of the children at this point is a MAJOR concern. Kate's personality flaws aside, at least she is a mature, stable parent. Jon is trying to have a 21 year old's party life with his 8 kids in tow. What an absolute loser. What a waste. I feel sooooo sorry for those 8 babies. Look at them, in almost any picture, they look so unhappy. And all their loser father can think about is his d*ck and money. He hangs around Michael Lohan and a bunch of crack whores, including that idiot Hailey. What does this tell you about him, people? Look at what Michael Lohan did to Lindsay. I pray for these kids every night that they don't meet the same fate. I don't blame Kate at all for showing up at that house. If some stranger college girl from a bar spent the night at my house with my kids I would be freaking out. How do you know what would happen? It's hard enough to leave your kids with people you know and trust. In this messed up world, it is child abuse to leave your kids with a stranger. Oh my, what the h*ll is wrong with Jon?

Can't Stand Jon

Laura Bell Lou (# 109), I totally agree with you. Jon should have nothing but supervised weekly visits. Unfortunately, as I live in PA, and have been thru a similar situation, I am sad to inform you that PA is a no-fault state and you cannot lose custody unless you kill someone or are a child molester. Even child abusers get their kids back after a few weeks or months, only for the child to be abused again. Pretty sad, huh? Jon will continue to be a d*ck and have the kids in inappropriate situations just to piss off Kate and/or because he cares more about hoes and partying than he does about his kids' well being. Either way, something will have to happen on his watch before the court will consider removing custody. Let's just hope none of the kids are hurt or abused by one of this crack whores. Remember the drunk picture of Hailey Glassman with a gun to her friend's head (I guess she thought it was cute or sexy...?) Remember Jon said "I don't judge her for her behavior, I was like that in college too" ...well Jon, I'm sorry to tell you that a GOOD father most certainly WOULD judge the actions of another person before giving that person access to his precious children!! YOU JERK, YOU SELFISH PIECE OF CRAP(yeah Jon I'm talking to you. Get it together before your kids get hurt worse than they already are!)

jan

Whe does everyone take trash from kate? Remeber, she is the trailer park trash! She chased Jon!!!! He wasn't even interested in her, I guess he just gave in when she wouldn't go away!!!! Kate will not ever find another man, who would want her, she is so rude and hateful and controling!

JANE DOE

#122 "jan"
I AGREE WITH YOU!!!
WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT KATE THE BITC*!?
NOT HER FAMILY, CHURCH, FRIENDS, OH YES MAYBE THE
PAID MARRIED BF/BODYGUARD!
LOL!!!
TEAM JON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therese Rose

Hey Jon, grow some balls ya wussy. Take care of your kids!

TimP

Please, more like the welfare of their show. Ever since their breakup the shows rating have been dropping. And Jon spent all his money on the Ho's he's been seeing. Those kids aren't even on the top 10 of their list.

PrettyIrishWoman

If you look at this picture closely, the children are upset. Jon looks like he is about to strangle one of the boys. And Kate is hugging her favorite child, as usual. These parents are doing damage to their children displaying them on reality TV. Divorce isn't the answer to your problems, Kate and Jon. You claim to be Christians. Start praying and God will put your family back together again.

whateverusay

first, my ass. their wallet comes first.

Allieoop

I understand why she is so upset...this is the first time he is watching them, she has been exiled off of the property and then to discover he isn't actually watching the kids -- rather "doing work". Fine if you don't want to see your kids, but why don't you let the parent who wants to see them, see them. A much better option than having a babysitter from Hooters watch them.

MMAComments.com

PrettyIrishWoman.......I forgive you.....your name mentions you're irish...I figured you were an idiot but no...you're just a stupid irish

Linda Mott

Jon was on the news and he was really nasty talking about Kate. He should realize that you don't hire a nanny in the bar. I would check someone out if they were house sitting, dog sitting or baby sitting. You might get some nut and put your children in danger. I wouldn't want anyone watching my kids because an ex husband was having an affair with the woman. He is always on the cell phone and ignoring the children.

Bark

I agree, the children are so sad.
I knew divorce would make it worse for Kate & children. Hopefully she can get full custody and he can gallivant around all the time to his hearts content.

The Gay Terrorist With Acne On His Balls

balls

Lekili

Yet another photo op for their own egos. These children are being put on the back burner for their parents fortune. Why in the hell does everyone see it except TLC?
Cancel the damn show and allow these children their privacy in hopes of growing up half way normal.

TheMizzz

FIX THE LINK TMZ!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments