Jon & Kate Kiss and Make Up

8/15/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just not each other ...

Launch photos

A day after their fight ended up with cops being called, Jon and Kate Gosselin reunited yesterday at their family home in Reading, PA.

It's good to see them put the welfare of their kids third second first.

suzy Q

I am sick of these two! Why are they dominating the news? What are they even famous for? I'm tired of hearing that "Gosselin" name! Long story short:She's worn out, he looks retarded and the only reason why women look twice at him is because the media is making him out to be something that he's NOT. Only the kids are suffering while those two will do anything to keep their names in the spotlight!
Now would these two just drop off the face of the Earth already? Because some people find them simply annoying!

incog99

Agree, cancel the show for the sake of the children. Every one I know lost interest a long time ago when the histrionics began over the adults leaving the kids out in the cold. It was about the kids to everyone I talk to. Now everyone is just disgusted with the parents and refuse to watch. CANCEL IT.

Susan

Kate did not get her way and John decided to get some balls. Why do they do all this in front of their house? Do they have a backyard or go inside the house.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Link didn't work for me in FF or IE.

Mary Ann S.

Who cares!! It's just a publicity stunt, anyway.

In the old days, these people would be considered, at the most, "B" actors.

sensible grandma

ALTHOUGH THEY BOTH THINK THEY ARE RIGHT, JON HAS TO GROW UP AND STOP RUNNING AROUND, AND KATE HAS TO STOP TRYING TO BE SO PERFECT. I DO, HOWEVER, THINK THAT KATE HAS A BETTER HEAD ON HER SHOULDERS, AND JON PROBABLY DIDN'T LIKE THAT ONE BIT. I HAVE BEEN MARRIED TO THE SAME MAN FOR ALMOST 46 YEARS, AND THERE ARE STILL TIMES WE BOTH WOULD LIKE TO KILL EACH OTHER. BUT, YOU WORK THINGS OUT. THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT. NOWADAYS, IT'S TOO EASY TO JUST WALK. THAT'S WHY THERE IS SO MANY DIVORCES IN THIS COUNTRY. TOO MANY PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO WORK ON IT. IT'S NOT EASY. IT'S ALOT OF HARD WORK.

jabba

Nice photo-op TLC. She's not wearing the same clothes she went to the hotel in!! Jon needs to keep his penis in his pants, and quit acting like a 17 year old. Granted, Kate was probably the first encounter he EVER had, so he is finding it exciting with all the 22 year olds!!!! Should have thought of that BEFORE the 8 kids!! And Kate...nothing to say there that hasn't already been said!!! They are NOW making the OCTO mom look normal!! Way to go TLC.

Jan

One of the twins called mommy and told her the bar gal was back at the house and she brought her own baby again. She had the twins watching the 6 little guys. WHERE DID JON GO FRIDAY WHEN HE LEFT? Did he take the local bar gal/nanny out, return to the PA school teacher, meet Kate Major in Allentown, PA, meet with Glassman, OR FIND A NEW TRAMP???

Janice

If Jon had horned in on Kate's time with the kids, then there would be a whole different story being circulated.
Since the beginning of the shows, Kate has always gotten what she wanted, by 1. being a biatch 2. throwing tantrums 3. doing what she wanted to anyway 'despite" what her HUSBAND said (which includes getting pregnant with the 6) I guess she thought she could do 4. ALL of the above, plus 'stomp her foot' and 'CALL THE LAW".
Whatever Kate. Go the Therapy. This problem takes two. and the sensible solution will probably take both of you and a qualified therapist. OR both of you and two divorce attorneys.
I highly recommend "NOT" putting the children first anymore, it obviously is not working.

Craig

It's SOOOOOOOOO Obvoius that they do everything because they've enjoyed the 'prestige' of having money/fame, dur to having so many kids.

Even when they 'broke up', they evaded questions, always saying "i intend to stay there for my family".

This marriage was doomed to fail, & she ehould have known better than to marry a womanizer (u CAN judge this book by it's cover!

& what was he doing marrying anyone (experimenting?)???

leileea

Neither party is perfect. It takes 2 to tango and there's always 2 sides in the coin.

Why?

***************************BOYCOTT JON ALERT*****************************

I am going to Vegas 8/26-8/30- staying at MGM Grand. A large group of us were going to go and check out Wet Republic (pool party/club @ MGM) but I just found out JON may be "hosting" the party there on 8/29. If that's the case, I will definitely cancel our reservations. I have no interest in attending any event "hosted" by that idiot and can't believe MGM would think it's a good idea!?! I am contacting them to find out if it's true and if it is, I am going to cancel and let them know how absurd I think he is and the idea of him hosting a party there is. Even if I wasn't going I would let them know what I think. So if anyone else is going that weekend (you have been warned) or if you just want to let them know your opinion on dear ole' Jon you can email them at: info@wetrepublic.com

Craig

She keeps the ring on, 'for the kids sake'.

Great, live a lie in front of the kids, not healthy.

If they learn marriage, they can divorce, too!

They may thinnk dads not around because he doesn't love them!

Why?

Why are they having this family moment during a very hard time in their kids’ lives in eyesight of the paps they know are there. That is just ridiculous, they are really using this entire thing for more publicity. It's gone beyond absurd- they are exploiting their children!!!

Therese Rose

I bet the fight was about Kate's lack of nookie and Jon shoving his penis in every brainless wanna be wife. Jon doesn't love any one of them, I don't even think he loved Kate to begin with. Remember she pursued him, til he finally gave in.

Why is he so damn popular all of a sudden, every one knows asians have small peckers!