Jackson Bros to Carry the Casket One More Time

8/18/2009 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MIchael JacksonRandy Jackson just confirmed to TMZ that he and his brothers will serve as pallbearers at Michael Jackson's burial service.

Here's the message we just received straight from Randy -- " I will be there ... and yes the brothers will carry him from the hearse to the front of the mausoleum."

Randy, his brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon were the pallbearers at the Staples Center Memorial last month.

Now, the family is preparing for the private burial which is set to take place August 29 at Glendale Forest Lawn -- on what would have been Michael's 51st birthday.

Della

Thanks noel and curious for the information.. Appreciate it..

Michael Jackson

AP BREAKING NEWS BULLETIN

The family of Michael Jackson has just established a charitable foundation to distribute prosthetic noses to individuals who have lost theirs due to excessive cosmetic surgeries.

bunny

Those idiots who are leaving filthy and false comments on here are so dumb that they don't even realize that they can be traced and sued, via their internet connections.

moonwalker

I was just wondering if any of you guys read this post that came from a different Jacksons topic on here. I was laughing so hard my stomach ached and my eyes watered. Does anyone know if this is true? I can't imagine Randy burping and farting in such an upscale restaurant. The Jacksons are supposed to be classy people for crying out loud.

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I AM A RELATIVE OF THE JACKSONS, AND YOU GUYS ARE DEFINITELY RIGHT ABOUT JERMAINE. HE IS A LITTLE STUCK ON HIMSELF AND TENDS TO THINK HE'S BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. HE USES HIS LOOKS TO THE ADVANTAGE TO TRY AND GET WOMEN. DON'T BELIEVE FOR ONE SECOND THAT HE'S A FAITHFUL HUSBAND BECAUSE HE AIN'T. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON HERE ABOUT LETTING MJ REST IN PEACE ALREADY. I THINK IT'S GONNA TAKE A WHILE FOR SOME OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS TO ACCEPT THE FACT HE'S GONE. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO THEM, BUT THEY GET PISSED OFF AT ME. SO I STOPPED TRYING.THIS WHOLE FAMILY HAS GOT ISSUES LIKE YOU GUYS POSTED. AND ON THIS LAST NOTE:

I HAPPEN TO BE AT THAT ITALIAN RESTAURANT MADEO THAT NIGHT WITH THE FAMILY. AND YES, IT'S TRUE, SINCE RANDY'S HEAD INJURY, HE HAS BEEN ACTING A LITTLE STRANGE, HE IS'NT REALLY WRAPPED TOO TIGHT UPSTAIRS. ONCE IN A WHILE HE DOES FALL BACK INTO HIS CHILDHOOD WAYS, AND JOE AND KATHERINE HAVE TO LOOK OUT FOR HIM. LIKE THAT NIGHT IN THE RESTAURANT, HE KEPT PASSING GAS AND BURPING, AND LAUGHING OUT REALLY LOUD. I LOOKED AT HIM AND ASKED HIM "WHAT THE HELL" AND HE LOOKED AT ME AND STARTED LAUGHING SO HARD HE WAS CRYING. (SAD HUH) JOE WENT AS FAR AS TO SLAP HIM ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD TO MAKE HIM STOP, SAYING "BOY" CUT THAT SH@#T OUT. HE EVEN WENT AS FAR AS TO EMBARASS MJ WITH THAT SILLY SH#@T. THERE'S DEFINITELY SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS POP EYED, BIRD MOUTH, BASKETBALL HEAD S.O.B. HE'S GOT SOME ISSUES. HE EVEN WENT AS FAR AS TO THINK HE WAS MJ'S TWIN, I TOLD HIM IN ACTUALITY, AS FAT AS HIS ASS IS, HE CAN MAKE 5 OR 7 OF MICHAEL

Posted at 6:15PM on Aug 15th 2009 by A Jacksons Relative

Jard

What a bunch of Bull crap..WHO CARES,,hes dead meat and stink bones..junkie mike..Stop all mike crap please IM so sick of wasting time on a dead junkie

For Sure

Dear Family Friend,

I do not want to dispute what you are saying but I think U need to check with Forest Lawn. Where he is being burried is private area.

dorisfay

HOW DARE any of you speak such vile crap. How dare any of you tell anyone they are not worthy of their family member. Not worthy of having a private burial? Did Randy Jackson, out of the clear blue sky, announce this. Or has the media kept this going and asked, because they felt THEY wanted to know.

HOW DO YOU KNOW? Who among you have 1st hand knowledge of which you speak. Do any of you personally know Michael or the Jackson family? Speak up, tell us!!! Do you personally know Katherine or Joe Jackson? Do you personally know the siblings or children?

Be very carefully of what you say about others. Let's say someone
comes to your community and start a rumor that any of you are evil, or a criminal. How will your community react. Will YOUR family (ies) suffer by the cruel, hurtful things that will be said about you?

How would you feel if your children, spouses and family were call all kinds of bad names. This family has the right to make sure THEY GET ALL THAT WAS MJ's, past, present and future. Just as your have or will make sure your get all that belonged to your dead family member.

Get a life. Live and let live. How dare any of you say when anyone should be buried. Not your call, not your business.

lisa

God bless you Michael I love you and miss you, my heart is still hurting that you are no longer with us here on earth but now you are a true angel in the sky.

Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson was a dirty rotten freak.

Michael Jackson

I'm sure this is what Lisa meant to say.

dorisfay

So I guess Lisa Marie gave YOU her personal statement.

WHY did she marry MJ. Was she forced, was she a legal adult in her right mind, (why didn't YOU stop her?) was she pregnant. YOU MUST HAVE THE ANSWER. Please, let us know how close you are to her. So we all know you are speaking HER mind.

michellefromAUS

#77 SHUT THE HELL UP LOW LIFE lisa marie was never good enough for michael jacvkson and to poster number #80 i will you will find the jacksons are responsible for all the bad people say about them..we dont make it up our opinions are formed from their own behaviour..i mean gee jermaine goes off and writes a horrible song about his brother,then tries to make money off MJs favourite song smile..la toya sold her brother out as a child molester for money and MJ HIMSELF said his father was the devil and his mother manipulated him his whole life when he didnt want to perform so his family could make more money..........WHERE THE HELL DO YOU GET OFF TELLING ANYONE WE CANT SAY NEGATIVE THINGS THEYVE DONE THIS!!! not us...THEM

Ben

77. God d*mn you Michael Jackson. I hate you and certainly don't miss you. My heart is still thrilled that you are no longer with us here on earth but now you are a true demon in the bowels of h*ll.

I'm sure this is what Lisa meant to say.

Posted at 9:14PM on Aug 18th 2009 by Underdog

Wow, you certainly are a bitter and horrible piece of work now, aren't you? You shouldn't put words in the mouths of someone who said no such thing, you vile, pathetic creature of the 3rd fold of the bowel. Seems you might be just about to slip over the edge, so when you do...remember...cut DOWN, not across....jerkoff!

Cuquie

RIP MJ I think it stinks..not MJ but the idea that we the fans that made his millions fo him will not be able to pay our respects
I hope there will be a memorial built one day atleast for us to morn and pay repect..He was loved and will be forever!

carmenvelazquez

I believe Kathryn is being greedy and the fans need a place to
go and pay respect, she got his kids and the money! We need something too plus it would make more money! Aint nobody going to
rob the grave we just need our own graceland!