Person of Interest in Model Murder Married Victim

8/18/2009 9:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've just learned Ryan Alexander Jenkins -- the "person of interest" in the murder of Jasmine Fiore -- married the victim earlier this year.

Jenkins was a contestant on "Megan Wants a Millionaire." The star, Megan Hauserman, told TMZ Jenkins met Fiore at a strip club in Las Vegas where she worked as a dancer. Megan says Jenkins married Fiore two days later.

We're told Jenkins -- who was a finalist on the show -- went right to Vegas after getting booted from the show and met Fiore.

We spoke with Megan by phone, who told us Jenkins was smart, nice and she is shocked by the turn of events.

UPDATE: 9:39 PM ET
We just spoke with Jenkins' publicist, who tells us, "Ryan is currently speaking to his attorney and will fully cooperate with the police in this matter. He is planning on meeting with them in the near future."

Just Checking

I just listened to the video. We can't thank you enough Megan for sharing your insite and observations. Our prayers go out to you as well as Jasmine's family. Be care tho, I would not want him to find you too; he is DANGEROUS.

grossed out

Megan is a loser...her show sucks and I heard she's has a nasty STD. Ryan probably gave it to her.

grossed out

This girl Megan is evil and manipulative. I have to change the channel when she is on because when she smiles ugh I see BUTTERFACE. Where is Sharon Osbourne when I need her to give someones ass such as this wanna be gold digger.

ezze

of all the guys on that silly show this is the one i would've picked. whoops

Maryland- X Fan

Something is wrong with that girl. Listen to her laugh and giggle every time she mentions herself. Is there a psychiatrist in the house? What does this mean..

Orwells Ghost

Anyone else think this is a tasteless?
Not just for the given reasons, but the fact this Jenkins guy has a publicist...
and that publicist is sticking with him through this crap just to create a name for himself?
Instead of distancing himself, like a normal sane rational person would do when a nobody client strangles a young girl and stuffs her body into a suitcase and throws it into a dumpster.

SURE he is looking forward to turning himself in to straighten all this out. What a crock of sh...

why?

WTF?

ThingWon

So this guy was in the bottom two and wasn't picked? I wonder if he told the stripper that she wouldn't have to sign a pre-nup. Sad that the chick was murdered, but maybe that was his plan.

Matt

wow TMZ, way to ruin the show by giving away 1 of the finalist and basically letting us know he doesnt win so whoever the other finalist is, wins.

ThingWon

I hope Megan blabbing on the phone doesn't affect her contractual obligations with VH1

Joann

I'm still cracking up at the part where his publicist said "He is planning on meeting with them(police) in the near future." The publicist probably don't have clue where Ryan is.

I think the "near future" really means "don't expect me to turn myself in anytime this year or the next...you will have to find me first".

I watch this show and I think their all off in some way. I still can't figure out why a millionaire would want to do a VH1 reality show.

M3LL0Y3LL0W

first night megan asked "so, you are just wanting a green card??" lol & who marries someone after 2 days?? dumbass!!

Taylor

That's crazy poor girl, if this guy did it he should get arrested immediately, thats funny that he got a lawyer already SKETCHY. But yea I read on POPDYNAMITE .COM about how he wanted to marry an American for a GREENCARD WTF???

katelyn draper

He's the a hole that told megan he needed to marry for a green card but they wouldn't get a pre nup. That's why he married that girl then killed her probably to keep his green card. He wanted to start his bussiness here but couldn't. They have him saying that on tape too. Dude is screwed! He was such a smoothe guy i was for sure he was going to win. Megan was blessed by an angel. It would probably be her in that garbage cab today. This is going to get alot of publicity for her show. It's a pretty good show too.

Sad sad

So sad. Was said somewhere she had died 2 hours before she was found. If they were in San Diego that night together she probably was killed there and he drove back and dropped her in the trash in OC. Her cars missing too? They met somewhere so? She probably threatened to divorce him and he wouldn't get his greencard. That's sick he just stuffed her naked to in a freaking suitcase. Megan is really lucky. Actually, all those guys in the house were too. You never know when someone's going to snap like that. It's scary.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments