Reality Star on the Run in Model Murder

8/18/2009 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement tells us they now have a person of interest in the murder of a Playboy representative who was found dead and stuffed in a suitcase in Orange County. The man is Ryan Alexander Jenkins, who was a contestant on a VH1 reality show.

Jasmine Fiore was found in a trash bin in Buena Park last Saturday morning. She was first reported missing by Jenkins on Saturday night. We're told the Buena Park PD has been trying unsuccessfully to contact him and fear he may be on the run. A police official told us they fear the 32-year-old Jenkins, a resident of Calgary, may be fleeing to Canada. As the official put it, "It's suspicious."

Ryan Jenkins was a contestant on "Megan Wants a Millionaire," which airs on VH1. We're told he was among the final contestants. The winner has not been announced on the show, which is currently airing.

UPDATE: Cops say the photo below is "a possible vehicle being driven by Mr. Jenkins." If anyone has any information about this case, call the Buena Park Police Department at 714-562-3992 or 714-562-3935.

SoCal Razzles

Jenkins is 32-years-old and is believed to be driving a black BMW X-5 with the license plate HLY275 or Fiore’s vehicle, a white 2007 Mercedes CL S550 with black rims, tinted windows and paper license plates that read ‘Platinum Motors.’ Police are interested in finding and talking with him.

bamajama

all these crazy psychopaths just need to be locked up forever and never heard from again I cant understand why anyone would take someones elses life except their obviously crazy. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family and friends. How awful

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Looks like Jasmine had as many facial surgeries as Michael Jackson did?

NinaK

They meet at a nightclub where she worked and marry in two days? My gosh, they were barely (no pun intended) acquainted!! Two desperate people who must have thought each was a millionaire. Sounds like the guy was looking for someone with lots of many...given his jobs, I don't see where he had this kind of money! He lied to the show, stated he was a finance investor but hasn't held that title according to his own web page. I hope she didn't not immediately make him her beneficiary!! (They married earlier in the year...so married a few months). RIP young woman.

Moni

wow her face! I thought it was a cartoon at first, but realized it was a real picture..so weird looking

Voodoo Witch

I don't watch TV, never heard of this show until today. (I read about TV). It is absolute horrible and disgusting what happened to this unfortunate young lady.

But I wish you certain idiots would stop posting "first." It's beyond immature.

me

Holy .... Watch out Megan, he'll kill you too!

SantaCruz

Maybe I sound like your Mom or Dad or maybe not because you have no manners and they did not teach you how to be respectful of humanity! So all I have to say is keep your shallow comments to yourself. For those of us who grew up with Jasmine we know she was a beautiful caring spirt and she will be missed!! RIP

Caroline

To all of you who have said such heartless things about this beautiful, young woman... You should be ashamed of yourselves!!
I send her my love & prayers.. My heart goes out to her family & friends. Rest in peace, beautiful Jasmine.

KS

I dont know her, but how sad. Even sadder, the people who make nasty comments about someone they also dont know. The poor girl was murdered, and all you can do is talk crap? You guys are why america is in the crapper. If all you can do when someone is brutally murdered is comment on their looks, you are pathetic. Get a heart and a life. To those who knew her, sorry for your loss, and sorry for the heartless jerks who left rude comments on here.

poopershooter

Wow....I knew her and her ex boyfriend well. Really cool chick from Santa Cruz....Rip Jasmine....

whatthefrig

She is fugly as hell!

april

I'm sorry that the poor girl is dead but when you live a trashy life you're more than likely going to end up with the other trash....in a dumpster. Sad. One day maybe people will stop acting like heathens and get real. Nah, on second thought I doubt it.

Paul

The guys over at VH1 have changed their site so that:

1) Ryan no longer appears as a cast member

2) The message board is no longer available

See for yourself - 17 guys in the cast photo - http://www.poptower.com/images/db/10376/450/450/megan-wants-a-millionaire.jpg

Only 16 guys on the site - http://www.vh1.com/shows/megan_wants_a_millionaire/cast.jhtml

Someone there has no balls. Ironic as the murder is more real than the rest of the show combined but they have to sweep it under the carpet as is not part of the 'plot'.

BTW - as I was surfing their site they even took down the group cast photo on their own site. These guys are from North Korea I think - same skill se.

Barbie

I normally wouldn't speak ill of the dead, but this woman if thats what she is, is freakin ugly.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments