See Jon Shop a Script!!!

8/19/2009 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In case you had any doubt that Jon Gosselin was thinking of moving on to greener ($$$$) pastures, take a look at this photo of Jonnie boy with Lindsay Lohan's dad, Michael -- wheeling and dealing for a new reality show.

media_removed.jpg
As we first reported, Jon was talking to producers about a new show featuring celebrity divorced dads. Look at the picture -- featuring Lohan's fiancee holding a paper with the title "Divorced Dads Club." Also in the pic -- Mike Heller (sunglasses -- he manages Lindsay). The guy in the black T-shirt behind Jon is Charlie Walk from Endemol -- the production company that is developing the project. We don't know who the dude on the right is.

A rep from Endemol tells us Jon came to them but it was established he couldn't do the show because of his commitment to TLC and "Jon & Kate Plus 8." Endemol says the show is still a go despite Jon's absence.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

V

TMJ - Why haven't you updated the photo ids? Clearly the man on the right is Mike Heller's dad, the man who may or may not be representing Jon in his divorce.

Trista

Say 'Cheese' Jon! This will be the photo spotlighted in the 2025 TLC Special "The Gosselin 8- Then and Now" While the children explain their moment of enlightenment regarding the abondonment of the father who made it very clear he never wanted to be a part of their family in the first place. They will continue on saying "It was photo's like these that explained his feelings as a father to us loud and clear.... he was always about the money. Not the money to support our family, but the money for himself to flit about like a dog in heat."

And then the light fades... Q the sappy tunes and photo montage.

She's Dumb

I would rather have my nails and teeth yanked out before I would ever watch this piece of shi*!

JANE DOE

HAVE FUN JON!!
YOU ARE SINGLE!!
KATE SAID THEY'VE BEEN SEPERATED 2 YEARS!
KATE'S A LYING, FAKE BITC*!
TEAM JON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's Dumb

JANE DOE: THE PSYCHO IS BACK...CAN'T YOU THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY FREAK?

JadedLady

You go Jon. Doesn't anybody remember-Kate was the one traveling for the last 2 years promoting this and that. Jon stayed home and took care of his children. Watch the old episodes people. It's all there in its hideous glory. Kate is nothing but a b*itch. Her kids don't like her (which they've made very clear) and would much rather have their father around. At least he lets them be kids. Their mother is a crazy control freak. And yes-the truth about her and her "bodyguard" will come out.

RLG

Where is the real Jon Gosslin?

Tami

Birds of a Feather

Tami

By the way he has been acting, I think the next reality show we will see Jon Gosselin on will be Dateline's "To Catch A Predator."

JANE DOE

#161 "JadedLady"

I AGREE WITH YOU!!
TEAM JON !!!!!!!!!!!!

JANE DOE

#159 "cannot stand the gosselins"
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?
STOP STAL*KING ME! IDIOT!
TEAM JON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon

I would cut my right arm off before I would watch any fluckin' show with this douche in it. He makes me want to puke.

JustMyTwoCents

This Jon crap never ceases to amaze me. At least we see his true colors. I think I am pro Kate all the way after seeing what this man is really like. Bad news, I'd say.

Linda Mott

If it weren't for his wife and kids, he would be the bum he now is.

Cherrie_Blossomm

Will someone PLEASE shoot this douche bag and put him out of the publics misery!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments