Miss Universe Girls -- Grind, Bump, Shake

8/20/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A bunch of Miss Universe contestants from all over the world partied in The Bahamas last night -- and after watching some of them get down and dirty on the dance floor, it's clear who's got the most "talent."

Miss Universe contestants: Click to watch

balls

balls

allofcraigs dotcom

yes. it is clear who has the most talent.... if by talent you mean venereal disease.

D.O.

Yes. There is a God.

noneofyourbusiness

Nice, so very classy. How about running for the Miss Trashiest & Talentless of the Universe contest ladies? Nice role models!

Jard

Nasty holes

Joshua

Offer these girls a movie contract and they're suck your D**k in a New York Minute!

Jamie

Who writes your stories TMZ? 14 year old geeks? These girls aren't doing anything you wouldn't see on any dance floor in NY,LA or wherever. Nobody is naked or taking anything off. What the hell is wrong with you people? Next thing, you'll be writing stories about people walking lewdly across the street when all they're doing is walking,period. Get a life!!

mrghj

These shows have been doing nothing but cranking out 'hos this past decade - and slapping crowns on their heads.

GROSS.

And they wonder why ratings stink and people don't want their little girls to watch them

They even turn off the gay male fans - long a staple audience for such contests. Gay men can smell a 'ho a mile (or a continent) away.

shuffler

I appreciate these fine young ladies. I do not appreciate the music. I feel some people are judging these young ladies harshly.

I suspect these young ladies want to take their sashes off, but persist so we can point out which country they are from. This would lead to reduced mobility, and they did it all for us. Again, appreciated considering how much I paid.

shuffler

these shows actually involve a lot of discipline, and lots of girls like to be beautiful and admired. Loose women often have less discipline, not that these traits (looseness and discipline) are mutually exclusives.

goolsbinin

I support these women... They r freakin hot... I love and wish I was the guy who just popped up in the middle... Lucky bastard... All these people talking trash I can guarantee you they are angry, jealous, overweight girls or nerdy, dungeons n dragons playing virgins who think its cool to be critical of everything. You guys may think it makes you smarter than the world but really all it does is leave you friendless and alone... Get over the fact that these girls are hot and just having a good time... Haters