Murdered Model's

Shotgun Wedding

-- The Pics

8/20/2009 2:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It wasn't long ago that Ryan Jenkins and Jasmine Fiore were happily getting hitched in Las Vegas -- after only knowing each other for a few days.

Ryan Jenkins & Jasmine Fiore

We're told the couple tied the knot at the Little White Wedding Chapel on March 18 of this year.

Cops have been looking for Ryan since he reported Jasmine missing last Saturday -- the same day she was found stuffed in a suitcase and thrown in a dumpster in Orange County, CA.

angie

rich, ok looking dude wants to marry me after 2 days... yeea-NO! guess goes to show even the "good ones" can be freaks.

SianP

I had no idea who either of these people are, prior to reading this. Nor do I particularly care, after reading the short info about them, and hearing their background on HLN. Not that I hate them, but just because he portrayed a millionaire on a show I've never heard of, and that he wasn't/isn't rich in the least, doesn't make him of any interest to me. She is of no interest to me, either, and I'm terribly amused by the press calling her "beautiful". To me, looking at TMZ's picture of them here, I find her to be very UNattractive, very plastic looking on top of her orange spray tan and overdone eyebrow tweeze and makeup. She looks cheap, and he looks like any other guy walking down the street. I'm sorry for what happened to her, but no more than I feel bad for any other person who met a tragic death. For what reason should either of them be considered celebrities, is beyond me.

snickers

Not to make jokes about the dead, but she looked like Carrot Tops sister.

(That dude is going to get the gas chamber when they find his fleeing ass.)

Anna R

A "shotgun wedding" is one in which the bride is pregnant, a condition generally presumed to have been co-instigated by the groom in question.

Are you alleging that Jasmine Flore was pregnant when she married Ryan Jenkins in Vegas? Considering that, according to your report above, they'd only known each other for a few days before the wedding, it seems highly unlikely that he'd have been the father, if she was indeed pregnant.

More than likely, though, the person who generated the subject header for the entry is ignorant of the meaning of the American English colloquial expression "shotgun wedding." Hence this comment. You're welcome.

XD

I think it's sucks that they are seen together in these pics. It's sickening to see. It's the last thing her friends and family would want people to remember her as being with this psycho ass clown. I hope we can all move on quickly and remember her in a better light.

april

#1(Simone)---get a life. Who gives a fat rat's ass if you're #1? Woofreakinghoo!!

april

He looks like a murderer, he has that same creepy look that Scott Peterson has. Ladies, keep choosing the 'pretty boys' and you too can be a statistic. Personally I prefer a guy with brains and a personality but of course I'm not quiet as shallow as 99% of TMZ's readers.

The Truth

Jasmine was a BOY when she was little..I guess he coundn't take the fact that he married a DUDE lol

whatthefrig

Sorry she is dead but she has to be prettier dead then alive! Nasty looking broad!!

The Truth

Posted at 7:08AM on Aug 20th 2009 by This doctor

WHAT???????

Cinner

That is (was) one very, very ugly girl, as ugly as Tori Spelling. Sorry for what happened to her, but to celebratize her or him is misleading. She looks deformed and prior to this I had never seen that deformed face before.

april

What does her looks have to do with anything? Just curious. There's way too many haters on here. Does making negative, rude comments about people, especially those who have died, make you feel better about your rotten selves? Paybacks are Hell. Enjoy them!

TJ

She had a butter face.

R

Honestley, she lookes to fake. I dont even consider her pretty just toooo fake. Ok so she got murdered nobody really cares anymore, MOVE ON!!

aquanet

not to speak ill of the dead. The poor girl didn't deserve what she got.

But she was a model? Seriously? She isn't pretty at all. Actually has a plastic buttaface.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments