Alleged MJ Love Child Surfaces!

8/26/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonAs if there wasn't enough to figure out in the wake of Michael Jackson's death, a San Fran man is throwing his name into the circus -- claiming to be Michael Jackson's 24-year-old son!

According to a creditor's claim filed yesterday in L.A., a guy named Prince Michael Malachi Jet Jackson is requesting a DNA test to prove he is the biological son of the late King of Pop.

A birth certificate was submitted with the claim -- one which lists a "Michael Joseph Jackson" of Indiana as the father and Zerline LaVette Dixon as the mother.

According to the claim, MJ's family pressured Prince Michael Malachi's family to keep quiet.

Coincidentally, Prince Michael is the name of MJ's two "official" sons.

Vanesa

380. 206. That's right, Lisa Marie never did testify on Michael's behalf in court, only Debbie Rowe did.

Posted at 7:21PM on Aug 26th 2009 by Rocky

==========================================

Because Sneddon rejeted automatically persons who can defend Michael, this nasty man though, as Michael wanted to divorce from Rowe, she would be angry with and could say bad things against, inteaad of with LMP, she always loved MJ, she divorced because she cannot support any more the persons of his entourage,they continue to have sex, even when MJ was married with Rowe, I have seen an interview where Rowe said it, LPM and MJ has stayed in UK and South Africa with LMP' children when Rowe was pregnant and Sneddon did not want to permit LMP to testify, he was afraid that she can say good things on MJ.

Posted at 1:13AM on Aug 27th 2009 by Andreemyrian (from Monaco)

YES, Sneddon didnt want people in the trial to see Lisa Marie Presley cause she was a beautiful female, and Sneddon didnt want to link beautiful women to Michael Jackson for obvious reasons

barb

I'm Michael Jackson's wife !

I'm the mother of Michael Jackson's kids!

Michael Jackson was my lover!

Michael Jackson is my father!

Michael Jackson molested me!

Its freaking easy to make statements about Michael Jackson. I'll just claim that I had an affair with Michael Jackson which produced 5 kids between 1984 and 1994 and the tabloids will ran a story with it.

Posted at 1:10AM on Aug 27th 2009 by lisette

Go for it! The stupid media will love you for it!

Tstorm

G'night y'all

LucyInTheSky

Nite T, sweet dreams

LucyInTheSky

362..Correction....typo....cryptic sites.

*********************************

I will not go into crytic sites.
Or reveal my email in code.

Later.

Posted at 12:06AM on Aug 27th 2009 by LucyInTheSky

lankandiva

WOW..LETS WAIT AND SEE BUT THEN AGAIN WHO KNOWS MICHAEL JACKSON WAS CERTAINLY DAMN FINE EVERY WOMAN WANTED HIM I HAD A CRUSH ON HIM GROWING UP..I WOULDN'T BE SUPRISED JUST BECASE HE DIDN'T FLAUNT HIS AFFAIRS TO THE WORLD DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE DIDNT HAVE ANY AFFAIRS,THAT'S HIS BUSINESS..MICHAEL JACKSON WAS ONE THE MOST SEXIEST EVER,WITH HIS ENTICING SMILE,PROVOCATIVE MOVES,HIS SENSE OF FASHION,AND HIS ANGELIC VOICE DAMN...NOT ONLY THAT HE HAD A HEART OF GOLD AND ONE OF THE NICEST MEN IN THE WORLD HIS UNIQUENESS ALWAYS A MYSTERY YET WE GOT DRAWN MORE INTO HIM..LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL JACKSON..GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL..I JUST HOPE
THAT WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE STEPPING UP NOW,REALISE WHAT THEY ARE DOING..IF IT IS PROVEN THEN SO BE IT,BUT THE ONES WHO KNOW WHAT
THEY ARE CLAIMING IS FALSE..WELL YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW...IT ISNT A GAME..ITS NOT A JOKE..

Rosa

SAD people in this world!!!

barry Gordy is genius

Why bother coming out now? Does he want a pat on the back? A cookie? A graham cracker?

Sherlyn

again???:///
so ridiculous!!!!!Leave MJ alone
there wasnt only one Michael J. JAckson in this world...he was the most famous,that s why they must trip on him...still
poor MJ!good 4 u to b in peace!far away from this disgusting world,filled with hatred and MONEY

Rose

Poor MJ. He's always harassed and mobbed even after his death. And all his life, he just longed to be left alone and have his private life respected. He got married and nobody believed. He got children and nobody believed. He dated girls and nobody believed. He had girly magazines in his house and nobody believed. I love you, MJ. May you rest in peace.

Margit

MJ was infertile!!

Andreemyrian

412. MJ was infertile!!

Posted at 5:09AM on Aug 27th 2009 by Margit
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
you have no proof.
Evidently, I don't think thy guy is his son

janicebyrne01

And so they continue to come out of the woodwork... all looking for cash I'll bet.