Tom Sizemore Charged for Spousal Battery

8/27/2009 1:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Sizemore Tom Sizemore has been charged with one count of spousal battery over an allegedly violent incident with his girlfriend earlier this month.

As TMZ first reported, the former "Saving Private Ryan" actor was arrested in L.A. on August 6th after a verbal argument allegedly turned physical and someone called 911.

If Sizemore is found guilty of the misdemeanor charge, he could do up to a year in jail and face a maximum $2,000 fine.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

no way

why is this a misdemeanor?

Sad sad

Dude, line up all these fools and let ME have at em. What is this "beat yo woman" week?

my2cents

As a single woman, I google and check my state's court site before I consider a date. It sounds paranoid, but if I date someone with a history of beating women, am I not partly at fault? Not totally, but if you play with a snake you could get bit. So, you have to accept some part of the consiquences. Hello, google this guy and you can see what you can expect!!!!!!

sirtopham hat

Why havent his girlfriend's pictures been leaked to the media? Why isnt this story breaking new? Sizemore is a bigger star the Chris Brown, yet the media continues to whitewash this story. The media whitewash the head basketball coach of the University of Louisville. Pitino lied to his wife, he lied to his childre, he lied to the school AD, he lied to the fans, he lied to the players, yet the school was here one day and gone the next day. Such a classic example of whitewash. Some sport announcer had the nerve to say the rick pitino did not wrong, yeah, someone forgot to ask rick's wife.

minnesotanice

This guy's life is gonna end badly. Actually I think I mean that eventually some woman involved with this timebomb is going to wind up dead. So her life will literally end badly, he's going to wind up in jail for life sometime down the road.

lena

gross, why would anyone get near this pathetic creep. Repeat offender hardly describes how much trouble this guy seems to generate. Please just go away.

jackschitt

When is the sorry bastard going to put us all out of our misery and kill himself?

ntvnat

Where's all you young dumb Black females (and I guess males, too?) NOW when it's Tom Sizemore doing what Chris Brown did, eh????????????

Where's your "leave Tom alone!", "my Tom wouldn't do that!", "she probably provoked him!"? Yeah. I don't know how you HYPOCRITES can even stand looking at your disgusting faces in the mirror!!!!!!!!

F.U., CB morons!

Wombat

I love Tom Sizemore. He was great in Heat and Saving Private Ryan. It's sadd to see him fall like he has the last several years.

Makes you wonder if the majority of celebrities are pre-disposed to these types of problems...such as it going hand in hand with their higher than normal creativity.

no wonder you're single

that's what he looks like now? so sad!

Mary

Dumb as a stump.

zesty

"As TMZ first reported, the former "Saving Private Ryan" actor..."

So, he's not in Saving Private Ryan anymore? That seems odd.

Linda Mott

He should hire Chris Brown's lawyer, Mark G. What's going on with people these days? Why would someone be so violent?

sakura

This woman beating loser needs his fat butt handed to him. And I hope his next unfortunate girlfriend takes boxing lessons. Someone please lock him up and throw away the key.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments