DJ AM's Death Cools Shanna vs. Travis War

8/29/2009 3:59 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shanna MoaklerShanna Moakler has been feuding with her ex-husband Travis Barker, but the passing of DJ AM might spark a truce ... at least temporarily.

Barker survived the horrific plane crash last year alongside his good friend DJ AM. Through her rep, Moakler told us, "My deepest condolences are to DJ AM, he was a great artist and will be severely missed. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. My support and love goes out to Travis as I know how hard this is for him and how close they were."

J D

Shanna Moakler is such a slut who can that this lying untrusting bitch serious? The only ignorant one that has been stupid enough to believe her has been Donald Trump so much for hie creditabilty!

Timmy

Maybe Shanna should Twitter her thoughts, or post them on her spaceface website... Wait a minute... Spaceface? Mytube? Youbook? Meh. Never mind.

Jaimie

I'm sure he was a nice guy and all that so I don't mean to say anything bad. But he wasn't a great artist. He was a DJ. He played other people's music. He hit "play."

dreamoftheangels

Those 2 are always going to be on/off, hot/cold. Nothing new. Definitely not newsworthy.

pat

here she comes again trying to spark a thing with Travis, what an animal she is she needs to go away for good, look what DelaHoya did to her, he straight up dumped her.

AFV

She's so dumb.
How dumb is she?
She's giving condolences to dead people.

Machelle

Nobody cares about her thoughts, I'm sure

Obama is a socialist

"My deepest condolences are to DJ AM"

What f#&@ing language is this? How about giving condolences to the Goldstein family?! Jeez if you're going to be stupid, at least be hot. You're neither so I guess you're screwed!

jlove

She is such a media wh0re. Does she really think anyone care what she thinks. Travis is better off without her. Every time she speaks she only reinforces how incredibly stupid she is. Shut your trap Shana.

tonetonetone

He's hot....she's hot...
I wish these two could get along....

jlove

hahaha she's so stupid...giving condolences to a dead man and not his fam. what an idiot.

republican mensa

She is so stupid!!! I hate her. Anything to try and get her ex back she needs to get a clue he hates her. And losing his best friend isn't going to change that

hamilTonyan

She needs to visit the Wizard of OZ and ask for some brains. nice face though

Michelle

Seriously these 2 immature children really need to grow the F### up for the sake of there kids. They are only teaching them that it's ok to fight and act like children. The he said, she said is just another ploy to keep digging it in further. Grow up and act like parents and try to teach your kids the right way to behave. And if you can't then maybe neither one of you really need to be parents.

Heene

Who cares about this attention whore, she married some dude and was on a reality show on MTV, the reality TV show showed how lazy this person is, sleeping all day instead of being a mom to her kids. Screw this girl and her desperation for attention.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments