Jon Gosselin -- Minus Kate, Plus His Mother

8/30/2009 12:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Puppies and babies are chick magnets -- moms are not.

Jon Gosselin -- Launch photos

But Jon Gosselin hasn't been single for awhile, so we'll forgive him the faux pas he pulled yesterday at Wet Republic at MGM Grand Hotel. But there was still a bevy of beauties coming in and out of John's cabana.

Although that was probably more the cameras than it was Jon's game.

show me the $$

I still don't understand the fascination with these nobodys.

mrez golucky

Yikes!

who gives a shit

This guy is creepy with a capital C!!! His mother doesn't look like she is enjoying this at all! What an example he is setting for his children. Kate too, going on every program she can. Who's watching the kids????????????????

Sandy

I don't know what all these young girls see in a balding, middle aged fat man. He's nothing special. All they see in Jon is that he's on tv and has "money". He couldn't wait to let loose of Kate and his 8 kids so that he could do what he couldn't do in his 20's. I feel sorry for his kids that he would rather be with girls that are throwing themselves at him. He should be wanting to raise his kids.

wasted days and wasted nights

Well, we've needed a new K-Fed.

Jessie

Unless I am seeing pictures that are different from the people who are saying some of the girl's should not be wearing bikini's you guys need to get a clue! And before you lay into me I am a size 4.
Jon needs to grow up and stop acting so selfish. Jon has been whining about the age he got married and the age he became a father and I just do not feel sorry for him. Nobody made this man get married at 22 and nobody made this man become a father at 23/24. He made those decisions for himself. Do I think that Jon and/or Kate intended to have or wanted to have six children at one time....no. You would have to be crazy going into IVF,or any other kind of fertility help,wanting to have six children. Jon needs to straighten up and start acting like a father. I became a mom at 21 and you will never hear me whine about missing out on anything over the last eight years. Based on Jon's behavior Kate should go back to her lawyer and get full legal and physical custody of the kid's limiting Jon's time with them to every other weekend(or less). It can always be changed back when he starts acting like a dad. I had to do this with my child because her dad acted the same way. He has not seen her in over a year and has not had her for an overnight in over 4 years(his decision not mine and he has lived anywhere from 15 minutes away from her to an hour away from her so we are not talking about a great distance here). I only bring up my situation to point out Jon's behavior could last for years. If that is the case and Kate is worried about how her children are going to grow up the best thing for them would be to have one parent who is a constant in their life and limiting the time the parent who is acting out has around the children. Jon needs to realize it's not about him anymore and it hasn't been since e became a father. Grow up Jon,you are not being the role model your children deserve!

amie Class of 98 at North High

jon is nasty,yuck!!

dan

Hot chicks!

stalkers are scum

Kate must have been drunk or desperate to ever hook up with him in the first place.

Nicole

Jon makes my stomach turn and my skin crawl. I felt bad for him all those times Kate used to talk down to him and emasculate him in front of the world. But after things started falling apart I have no sympathy for him anymore. He's immature, sexually loose, and he seems to treat women like they're objects to be used and thrown away.

I can't believe this douche-bag makes more money than most of us will ever see in a lifetime. I guess bad guys really do finish first.

MyTwoCents

As long as Jon has cameras following him around he'll have no problem getting p**sy from some fame whoring skank.

TheMizzz

Why do most of the girls look at least 6 months pregnant?? Yes he has girls throwing themselves at him but good gawd look at the quality of them! Pretty low as far as I can see.

ASHLEE

WHAT A DOUCHE BAG......JON IS WAYYYY OUT OF HIS LEAGUE TRYING TO BE A CELEB. AND WHERE IS HALEY? PLEASE STOP TAKIN PICS OF THIS DORK

Janice

TLC it's amazing how the best family show that we all looked forward to be seeing has gone this bad and sad. Our family will not see this show anymore until Jon is off the show. He has, by himself ruined everything not for only himself but his whole family. We all are just disgusted by the site of this so called family man and cannot and will not support this show any longer.

ASHLEE

RIGHT ON - by Sylvia

I use to watch the show allllll the time, then all this crazy drama, i cant do it anymore!!! Kate is a control freak and was nasty to Jon boy, and now Jon is acting like such a low class piece of trash.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments