O'Day Continues to Hail Hitler ... as Brilliant

9/1/2009 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In an attempt to clear up the "Hitler and Castro are Brilliant" controversy -- Aubrey O'Day just issued the following statement to TMZ:

Aubrey O'Day

"Murderers and dictators generally are some of the smartest people out there - they just use their brain power for evil purposes.

I don't condone any of their evil behavior, but I was asked about their intellectual firepower... and in my opinion you can't have a low IQ and wreck [sic] that much havoc on the world.

What Hitler succeeded in doing, was deplorable... And I hope we never see such an abusive use of power again."

As for O'Day's claim that she met Castro in the past, Aubrey told us:

"I was a college student on a program called Semester at Sea, through that program chosen political science students attended a half day seminar of Fidel Castro and his thoughts on basically everything except Cuba's relationship with the US, lol. It was very interesting."

Pray For the Beaten Up!

Yeah, I said it!...

Cassy

She's still more intelligent than Sean Hannity.

Butterfly

I totally agree with her 100%. Everyone seems to be taking this the wrong way by far. What can't you people understand about her saying "I don't condone any of their evil behavior"?? She agrees that these men are evil creatures. But her stating that it takes a high intellect to be able to develop, follow through AS planned and actually "pull it off" (for lack of better words), to brainwash so many people at once, that indeed does take some "smarts". I don't know who this broad is, what she does, I don't care, I don't pay much attention to her name, but this headline caught my eye. So I am not on a "side" but the b*tch is right. I guess just because you're a celebrity you automatically lose your civil rights? Hogwash!

Sarah

And Americans wonder why the world thinks that they're such a bunch of morons. No, I'm not talking about this woman's comments; I'm talking about the responses here. Hitler and Castro were highly intelligent, as she said. She said nothing about being in favour of either man, yet the redneck element here is still baying for her blood. Put down the Bible, people, and try and entertain the idea of free thought.

los angeles guy

It offends me when Sean Penn meets with Chavez, not Aubrey saying something that is true.

Remember in Good Will Hunting when they were worried that he could become like the unabomber?

Ron

Party 'till you die!

Two words.

Dog
Frencher

Party 'till you die!

73. Just loved the comment, "The two terms Brilliant & Evil can reside in the same human at the same time. When I brilliant person is also Evil you get a Hitler," but thought I'd add to the list Castro, Hugo Chavez, Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Kim Jung Ill, Field Marshal Doctor President for Life Idi Amin, his son Barak Obama, Bill CLinton, George Soros, Paul Allan, the Smartest Woman Ever Born- Hilary CLinton, Rahm Emmanuel, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, who also qualify for the brillant and evil moniker

Posted at 3:18PM on Sep 1st 2009 by Ron D
--------

Yeah Ron, you could never add Bush to that list because he is a complete and utter moron. The turd that floated to the top of the bowl and made sure our nation was destroyed to the point of never possibly recovering.

Rob

And these liberal dips are what got Obama elected.. sigh.

NOBAMA!

Teresa

What offends people is why is this slut on a news show in the first place. Not so much the context of what she said because she and her opinion are completely irrelevant to the rest of us.

FOX news proudly claims itsself to be "Americas News Network", yet is always whoring out the whores. How wholesome and respectable.

Lets call it the FOX News Skanky-Whore Network because thats calling it like it is.

Enough already! Not that i watch them anymore, but if i wanted to see trashy hoes, i'd look in Playboy.

YOUAREIDIOTS09

Good lord! Most of the people that are writing comments on this posting must have an IQ score less < 90. Do any of you actually know how to read or interpret information? This woman (whoever she may be) is actually CORRECT! She does not agree with what Hitler or other monsters did..she simply stated that horrific people have to be intelligent in order to wreak havac on the world in such a diabolical way. Sometimes I think America needs some form of eugenics to get rid of all the mentally incompetent sheep out there.

Katie

My husband is German and while living here in Germany with him, I have learned much about the history here that I never thought I would. Most Germans are ashamed of their past because of the terror Hitler brought to the country and world, but no one can deny that he was a brilliant man. He even did a lot of good for Germany. No one was unemployed, everyone had food, etc. BUT he brainwashed a whole nation of people into believing his deplorable ideas of what a "pure race" was and so forth. Any German or scholar would agree with O'Day. Hitler was intelligent. She's not condoning what he did, but it does take someone with intelligence to brainwash a whole country. All you have to do is look in the history books to see that.

And whoever wrote that she belongs in a German death camp herself- that's ridiculous.

Don

Who the HELL is Aubrey O'Day and why is anyone listening to her?

YourMomma

SPOKEN BY A TRUE BLONDE. DIDN'T HITLER LOVE THE BLONDE, BLUE EYED? MOVE YOUR STUPID ASS TO GERMANY. PROOF THAT BLONDES ARE DUMB BITCHES

Rufus T. Firefly

Hitler did have a way-above average intellect. He rose up literally from nothing and nearly took over the whole world. Luckily, FDR and Churchill were smarter.