Evicted 'Housewife' Accused of Looting

9/5/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not only did "Real Housewife of Orange County" Lynne Curtin not own the house she was living in on the show, she also didn't own the furniture ... and now she's accused of stealing a bunch of stuff after she moved out this week.

The actual homeowner claims Curtin stole a bookcase, credenza, armoire and a glass shelf -- worth around $5,000 -- and reported the alleged thievery to Laguna Beach Police Department yesterday.

The homeowner also claims the home's carpet was trashed, there were holes in the walls and the travertine tub was damaged.

We got a statement from the homeowner, who said, "I am blown away that grown people can behave this way. They have daughters, how can they seriously think they are setting an example."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Ziggy

Number 81, you are so damn funny. I laughed so hard, almost pissed my pants.

Ziggy

Do these tv producers look for dysfunctional idiots on purpose? I'm beginning to get suspicious and think intelligent well rounded people will never get a chance to have their own reality shows.

I've come across a show called "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" and thought I had seen it all. Some 400 pound trifling funky cow laying around on the couch talking about I didn't know I was pregnant and gave birth to a baby. WTF!!! Her boyfriend looked like a dumb ass tard w/ black teeth and he's a new daddy. Holy cow, this is getting ridiculous!!

beachmom02

Can we all pleaseeeeeee stop letting the landlord off the hook. He/ She should have been smart enough to do a background check to make sure this type of thing would never happen. OR.....if they were smart about it.... they would have gotten quite a large sum of cash up front. Now, they are claiming their property was ripped off.....Doubt it!!! Looks slightly obvious moving large items out of a home. And also, to now cry about your house being trashed.....DUH!!!!!!! Take some pictures for your own records before hand. These skanky OC people are so worried about their next boob job and botox appointment, they can't even do small business details right. Maybe, they should have hired the attorney before this nightmare started. It seems like it is all he said / she said now. If it is not in writing, Good Luck!!!!!

skizz

I am so disgusted that Bravo TV did not come to the rescue and help this poor woman and family out!!! That's the least they could have done. Instead, by letting all these Real Housewives go into foreclosure it sure it looking like BRAVO tv aint payin a damm thing to these woman!! At least they could keep them in their houses-HELLO?! It makes the show look bad and shady. I feel real bad for Lynn!! I liked her. She was the quiet and reserved one. She didn't air her opinions too much. She's one classy chic!!

Luclo

To answer #4 by Jen's questions about how much they make - I read in the paper that the Housewives of NY on the first season they were only making $8k total!!! But I'm not sure on the O.C. housewives. Either way, not good.

karman

I have personally watched this show.That's what it is ,is a show. I found it interesting to watch,all the women seem fake and like to spend money.
She may in fact cleaned the place and the landlord trashed the place to keep any deposit money.That will forever remain a mystery.
What do these women make an episode that they can't afford their
own place. Obviously they are doing it for publicity as well as
monietary needs. The media does tend to blow stories way out of portion for the sake of readers and viewers.It's all about ratings.
She does however seem to be concerned with looking youthful when she needs to be concerned about family.

tex

How could she have taken anything??? That place was practically empty and didn't looked lived in at all. Not sure why someone with this looming over them and their previous history of bailing would want to embarrass themselves and their children like this...it's not like they used the bravo money to right pay debts....

lolokailey

Lynn is a BIG MORON!! SHE IS THE BIGGEST AIR HEAD...EVEN THE REST OF THE HOUSEWIVES CANNOT STAND HER STUPIDITY

SHE DOES NOT PAY HER RENT THAT MUST BE HOW THE TRASH BAG CAN AFFORD TO BUY HER TRASH DAUGHTERS $2000.00 IN JEANS AND TSHIRTS!

AND MERCEDES FOR THEIR 18TH BIRTHDAYS....

HOPE THIS FAMILY IS OFF THE AIR NOW...THEY ARE SICKENING