Pam Anderson's New BF -- Electric Shock

9/8/2009 2:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pam Anderson's new boyfriend, Jamie Padgett, is reportedly an electrician by trade -- and yesterday in Malibu, his board shorts were riding so low ... dude almost exposed his power cord.

0907-media_removed

The 42-year-old mother of two showed off her physique ... and his ... during a Labor Day beach date.

And no one complained.

doc murry

she looks great to me but im deaf dumb and blind ha ha

pinky

Now she is screwing the help...

mrez golucky

Yikes!

T

Tommy lee material for sure. White trash they look good together both old and used up.

T

#19 yea and men keep diving into it like she a blessth virgin If I had a D@ck I would want to keep mine from rotting off. She loves beaches I guess she a nudist with her camel toe aZZ. She's bridging the gap. Nasty!!

She already as hep, maybe herpes or something more. I bet she stinks Douche deep inside. LOL

sheesh

too bad about the cellulite on the back of her legs.

Tazandra

She is just livin' her life, donates generously to charity. Also, since everyone ages, do the posters about "she's getting old" think they will be immune to it happening to them? Very strange that people make those kind of comments.....could be jealousy as for "their age" they both look good.

TorontoWoman

Here we go YET AGAIN. Ageism is still alive and well with TMZ posters I see. If you don't like Pam, fine, BUT why poke fun at her age? We are ALL getting older, so what? She looks better than most women, REGARDLESS of their age.

Get a grip people 1) 42 is not all that old and 2) I bet you're only 19 and look like sack of sh*t. 3) When you're 42, you'll have to wear a moo-moo to the beach.

So don't hate, U only seem jealous......

WillOTheWisp

Well, she doing okay for a 42 year old, but are those boobs going to be like that when she's ninety? That's going to look weird. At least she's gained a little weight, which she needed to. I hope the guy knows she been passed around like a hot potato; wear protection, dude!

doc murry

gay don in la..why you putting down west virginia man..i be livin der and we hav double wides and pitt bulls.an we love to beat our wives like u tie up yur b/friends and beat them..ha ha..dish tv man they reprosessed dat long time ago..we have comcast now man

LollyBlue

Geez...just let her live her life and YOU live your own!!!

T

Jealous LOL of what a woman that has been diagosed with hep. LOL what a joke. What the hell would somebody be jealous of her for she can't act she is the joke.

Kooky Fan

Wear a BIOHAZARD suit when you tap that.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

i've never seen a good ol mrs homely canada want to be a miss california sooo badly. banal sex included.

samantha

I'm sure all the women that are castigating Pam have prettier faces and better bodies, right? That's what I thought, you ugly S.O.Bs. While I don't agree with her lifestyle choices, she does look good for her age.

You know what I would love to see happen. All people commenting had to show a picture of themselves from head to toe, to be used as an avatar for indentification purposes. I'd be willing to bet if people couldn't comment anonomously, there would be far less vitriol being dispensed. I think the comments would be more "chartiable" if others could see what THEY looked like.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments