Jermaine on London Concert -- Not So Fast

9/11/2009 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson made it appear that he pushed back the date for the Michael Jackson tribute concert so big artists could clear their schedule and appear -- but here's something you probably didn't see.

On the official website for the concert, if you go to the jump page with all the legal mumbo jumbo ... it takes back everything Jermaine seems to have promised.

Here's a quote straight from the website:

"This website does not intend to convey the impression that the artists and personalities depicted here within have agreed to participate in the said event in any way, shape or form."

The legal statement has been up on the website since the beginning ... even though the front page of the site (which has since been changed) clearly stated Chris Brown, Natalie Cole and Mary J. Blige were "confirmed to appear at the tribute."

So if you buy tickets to Jermaine's tribute concert in London, a word of caution ... read the fine print.

WillOTheWisp

Well, sounds like typical deception. Yep, that’s is surely a business deal. False propaganda is the way of making money

off poor trusting people who believe that somewhere in the world there is an honest person. I despise liars! Their plans will collapse again if they don’t tell the truth.

Hey, with all the Beatles songs, and things concerning the Beatles out now, does any of the profits go to Michael Jackson’s estate (considering he owned part of the catalog)? There is a lot of Beatles stuff out here; Wow!

Posted at 10:39AM on Sep 11th 2009 by WillOTheWisp

Cassy

Now that's really sad. Why not just put up a picture of MJ as a featured performer?

Imani the Misfit

Imani The Misfit - GOOGLE ME.

Robert

The superstar wannabee finally found a way to also like all the others cash in on his brothers success.
I think it's sad

Steve

Jermaine is a total scammer> I know first had what he has tried to do to many people including myself. Total LOOSER!!

La Toya Jackson

Jermain is making the Jackson name a load of CRAP !!! .. Go away Jackson family no one likes you

m

What a jerk! Trying to make a buck on his brother's death. He looks like an a$$ now, LOL....I love that none of the artists even know what he's talking about....that whole family is wacked!

blameitonkarma

Jermaine is losing it, if he ever had it in the first place.

liz

guess the loads back on!!!!!!!!!!

pia

I could never understand how he could get around the estate trust to use Micheal's likeness and his music. I bet Sony/Epic/Motown are not happy with that. Who is really looking out for Micheal and his kids interest?

La Toya Jackson

Boycott, Boycott, Boycott, don't give the Jackson family blood suckers one more penny

Helen

VIENNA TRIBUTE CANCELED

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy :)

Thank you, thank you, Jermaine. It was a very sound decision, I thank you genuinely. I hope and pray that this also means, Jacksons will STOP exploiting Michael's death. We love Michael, you know, NOT as a entertainer, as a person. We are very proud of the man he was. We love everything about him, we love everyone close to him, STIPULATED THAT they don't dishonor him. Please, Jermaine, don't disappoint us, DON'T DISAPPOINT HIM...

gs

See this is what I predicted last week. The big distraction from Michael Jackson's murder. Lets take the public's mind off of who killed Michael for a bit. I really don't care about this. I WANT TO KNOW WHO MURDERED MICHAEL and Conrad Murray was not alone. I would like to see more information on how this investigation is going. But I suspect the media while be working to quiet this issue down in the next few weeks. JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL.

La Toya Jackson

Michael Jackson tribute? Oh please...

Helen

I would like to THANK TMZ & all the media that as the voice of public, expressing our concerns about the tribute. BIG THANK YOU, This is the first time I smiled since June 25, thank you TMZ for your continuous coverage of Vienna tribute and all things Michael....

We would however, please ask that you don't refer to him as "Jacko" though...PLEASE, PLEASE?