Neverland Trademarks Don't Pan Out

9/11/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Efforts to turn Neverland Ranch into a tourist attraction just took one giant step backwards.

Neverland

We've learned Paul Fuhrman -- the senior vice president of Colony Capital -- filed paperwork on Wednesday asking the U.S. Patent Office to forget about the Neverland trademark applications his company filed last month. The request was granted that day.

Colony had filed the trademark applications in case Neverland was turned into a Graceland-esque tourist attraction for Jackson fans.

Doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not first whores!

Not first whores!

Simone

I would like to visit Neverland someday. I don't what is the best destination for this property, if stay with the family, specially MJ's kids or become a museum or amusement park for tourist. I really have no idea about it. Only the time will answer this question.

Simone

I would like to visit Neverland someday. I don't *know what is the best destination for this property, if stay with the family, specially MJ's kids, or become a museum or amusement park for tourists. I really have no idea about it. Only the time will answer this question.

sickofittoo

The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die and
you to live. Which is better God only knows.

R.I.P. K.O.P.

What a shame. Let the dream be realized.

Simone

Why did they give up of the project to transform Neverland in a tourist attraction??? I didn't understand the cause of the step backwards.

sickofittoo

"Privacy"

Ain’t the pictures enough, why do you go through so much
To get the story you need, so you can bury me
You’ve got the people confused, you tell the stories you choose
You try to get me to lose the man I really am

You keep on stalking me, invading my privacy
won’t you just let me be
‘cause you cameras can’t control, the minds of those who know
That you’ll even sell your soul just to get a story sold

[CHORUS]
I need my privacy, I need my privacy
So paparazzi, get away from me

Some of you still wonder why, one of my friends had to die
To get a message across, that yet you haven’t heard
My friend was chased and confused, like many others I knew
But on that cold winter night, my pride was snatched away

Now she get no second chance, she just ridiculed and harassed
Please tell my why
No there’s a lesson to learn, respect’s not given, it’s earned
Stop maliciously attacking my integrity

[CHORUS]

Now there’s a lesson to learn, stories are twisted and turned
Stop maliciously attacking my integrity

Paparazzo@frog.cc

"Neverland" is the perfect name. The rich folks in that area will never let Neverland be zoned as a tourist attraction. Th company might as well move the buildings to Las Vegas. MJ gets the last laugh!!

sickofittoo

Katherine is crapping all over herself because the amount of the "
allowance" is going to be public record.
Now we'll get to see just how much she is trying to take her own son
for...
Even in death , it's all about the Benjamins.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

insanity that freaks in circuisland wont be turkey basters....insanity rules wj life......................

Simone

Where is Koolyland??? Who knows??? Someday I could visit this place... Heheeehehheheehehheehehehehehehehehheehe.

Go to bed, Kooky!!!! It's too late for a seven year old like you stay awake!!!!!!!!!!!

OhWell

Wacko-Land

lovemichaelforever

Good! Maybe the children want to live there someday. It might not hold the same negativity as it did for Michael after the raid. It shouldn't be destroyed as a family home yet. Maybe they'll sell their share when they're of age and the rest of the money has dwindled away. Once it's turned, it can't go back--plus I don't want Jermaine and company to move Michael's body to a place he no longer called home--for a profit venture-it would be totally callous to do this to him/his spirit and memory.

lovemichaelforever

by the way--my anti-virus program is telling me there's a mole on this page

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments